Stratview Research’s latest market report on Automotive Suspension Market covers the wide spectrum of the factors governing the future growth including drivers, challenges, emerging trends, technology changes, and environmental factors. The report is a perfect blend of insights and market figures which would enable the business strategists to churn out the future business strategies. —
Read complete report description here
According to the report Automotive Suspension Market is likely to reach an estimated value of US $64 billion in 2021.
Suspension includes many components: shock absorbers, struts, leaf springs, coil springs, stabilizer bars, control arms, ball joints, torsional bars, and many more. All the vehicles must have a suspension system to provide smooth ride and reduce vibration caused by irregularities of road. Over a period, the automotive industry has experienced a significant change in the suspension technology, material, style, design, etc. There are countless styles of suspension components available worldwide featuring different advantages. At present, the development of lightweight suspension components is the key focus of automakers to meet stringent regulations of various countries.
Read the complete TOC
The global automotive suspension market is moderately consolidated with the presence of more than 200 global as well as regional players. Top 10 players are ZF Friedrichshafen AG, ThyssenKrupp AG, Benteler International AG, Magneti Marelli S.P.A., KYB Corporation, Tenneco Inc, Mubea Fahrwerksfedern GmbH, NHK Springs Co., Ltd, Mando Corp, and Rassini.
Stratview Research has done a rigorous study on Automotive Suspension Market in its recently launched market report. Market forecast has been done after considering the views of key decision makers, extensive desk research, key market drivers and challenges, apart from our market expertise. Identify the most important factors and opportunities impacting your business decisions.
Request free sample here
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
• Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
• Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
• Market trend and forecast analysis
• Market segment trend and forecast
• Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
• Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
• Emerging trends
• Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
• Key success factors
This report studies the, Automotive Suspension Market and has segmented the market in five ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The following are the five ways in which the market is segmented:
Global Automotive Suspension Market by Vehicle Type:
• Passenger Car (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Light Commercial Vehicle (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Automotive Suspension Market by System Type:
• Passive Suspension System (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Semi-Active Suspension System (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Active Suspension System (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Air Suspension System (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Automotive Suspension Market by Architecture Type:
• Dependent (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Semi-Independent / Independent (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Automotive Suspension Market by Component Type:
• Coil Spring (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Leaf Spring (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Air Spring (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Shock Absorber (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Strut (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Control Arm (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Ball Joint (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Other Components (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Automotive Suspension Market by Region:
• North America (Country Analysis: USA, Canada, and Mexico)
• Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of the Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, South Korea, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Rest of the world (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the Automotive industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Click here for other reports from Stratview Research in the Automotive Industry.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
Name: Ritesh Gandecha
Email: Send Email
Organization: Stratview Research
Address: 400 Renaissance Center, Suite 2600, Detroit, Michigan, MI 48243 United States of America
Release ID: 495292