Atrial fibrillation is an irregular and often rapid heart rate that commonly causes poor blood flow to the body. Symptoms include decreased blood pressure, weakness, lightheadedness, confusion and chest pain. The predisposing factors include age, heart disease, high blood pressure, family history and drinking alcohol. Treatments for atrial fibrillation may include medications and surgery.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1705797-atrial-fibrillation-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Atrial Fibrillation - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Atrial Fibrillation and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 3, 2, 8 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Atrial Fibrillation - Overview 6
Atrial Fibrillation - Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Overview 7
Pipeline by Companies 8
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 9
Products under Development by Companies 10
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 11
Atrial Fibrillation - Therapeutics Assessment 12
Assessment by Target 12
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 14
Assessment by Route of Administration 16
Assessment by Molecule Type 18
Atrial Fibrillation - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 20
Acesion Pharma Aps 20
ARCA biopharma Inc 20
Armetheon Inc 21
AstraZeneca Plc 21
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company 22
Cardiome Pharma Corp 22
Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd 23
Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd 23
Gilead Sciences Inc 24
InCarda Therapeutics Inc 24
Merck & Co Inc 25
N-Gene Research Laboratories Inc 25
Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd 26
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1705797-atrial-fibrillation-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Get in touch:
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 228671