The Antibiotics Market is estimated to reach USD 63.34 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the growing incidences of infectious diseases such as pneumonia, HIV/AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis along with technological advancements that are expected to become the most common growth factors globally in the coming years. —
Expanding efforts initiated by the key companies for the development of advanced products will boost market growth. A report by the Pew Charitable Trust states, about 37 promising molecules were investigated within the U.S. market in March 2016. Majority of which are in clinical trials phase II and are expected to hit the market in the coming years. Moreover, supportive government enactments, such as the GAIN (Generating Antibiotics Incentives Now) Act, is anticipated to facilitate the approval process. GAIN Act has plans, which promote the advancement of therapies against antibiotic-resistant pathogens. Diarrhea is one of the leading causes of death among children across the globe, and it requires antibiotic mediation to reduce the death rate. Other infectious diseases that may boost the growth of the market are pneumonia, HIV/AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis.
Due to the presence of key players, favorable reimbursement policies, and rising number of chronic diseases along with several initiatives taken by the governments, North America accounts for the largest share of 33.5% of the market in 2018.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Antibiotics Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
Get a Free sample report with revised and up-to-date graphs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1377
Key participants include Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., AstraZeneca plc, The Menarini Group, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Bayer HealthCare AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Merck & Co., Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Sanofi
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the global Antibiotics Market on the basis of Type, End user, Product, Administration mode and region:
By Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• RNA Synthesis Inhibitors
• DNA Synthesis Inhibitors
• Cell Wall Synthesis Inhibitors
• Protein Synthesis Inhibitors
• Mycolic Acid Inhibitors
By End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• Retail pharmacies
• Online pharmacies
• Hospital pharmacies
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Administration mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
To buy this report at discounts, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1377
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Antibiotics are a combination of medicines used in the treatment of infections or diseases caused by bacteria, germs, and some parasites-by restraining the growth of microorganisms or destroying them.
• Antibiotics are also named as antimicrobials or antibacterial.
• Increase in the prevalence of persistent and infectious diseases across the globe and the ability of antibiotics to treat a broad spectrum of bacterial infections have led to the accelerated growth of the global market.
• Since the development of the antibiotic penicillin in 1920, several antibiotic compounds have been used to treat various bacterial infections.
• Growing population, increasing rates of chronic diseases, and rising healthcare expenditures are the fundamental factors which are boosting the growth of the market across the globe.
• The presence of unique diagnostic and therapeutic medical technologies that enable quick and accurate diagnosis is the primary factor for the growth of this segment.
• The indiscriminate and continued use of antibiotics in the last few years has led to the growth of antibiotic-resistant bacteria and pathogens.
• Oral mode of administration accounts for the largest share of 37.6% in 2018.
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antibiotics-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88964519