Alzheimer's disease is a progressive, degenerative condition causing damage to the memory and behavior due to the attack on the neurons. These neurons are responsible for the synthesis of neurotransmitter acetylcholine which is further responsible for the transmission of signals. Predisposing factors include age, heredity, cardiovascular diseases or diabetes and environmental factors. Symptoms include depression, anxiety, social withdrawal, irritability and aggressiveness. —
Report Source: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/alzheimers-disease-pipeline-review-h1-2018
• The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System).
• The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
• The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
• The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
• The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
• The pipeline guide evaluates Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
• The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/953254
Reasons To Buy
• Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
• Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
• Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System).
• Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
• Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
• Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
• Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
• Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/953254
Name: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Organization: The Market Reports
Address: SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi
Release ID: 314808