Other than perhaps the Boy Scouts, the folks who seem to have the loudest voices regarding being prepared for a disaster are the people who have been labeled by some as “doomsday preppers.” —
But following devastating hurricanes such as Katrina and Sandy, severe drought in the West and Southwest, and tornados in the plains states, preparedness is going mainstream. Earlier this month, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio issued a warning to people in the greater New York metropolitan area to get themselves prepared for hurricane season.
Nashville, Tenn.-based 4Patriots commends the mayor for urging New Yorkers to prepare go-bags, as well as for handing out empty go-bags that people can fill with essential items in case their area loses power during a storm.
4Patriots believes that there is only one way for Americans to be prepared for disruptions in power caused by natural and manmade disasters, and that’s by stocking up on non-perishable food, water and other essential items. The company provides a variety of products that help people become more self-reliant and independent.
“Weather disasters, water and food shortages, daily cyber attacks on our electrical grid…these are just some of the events that many Americans are not yet ready to handle,” said 4Patriots Partner Allen Baler, whose company launched in 2008 as Reboot Marketing and was named to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in America in 2013.
“Every year it seems like we get hit with more emergency situations, and at some point only those who are prepared for them are going to be able to avoid heading to FEMA centers. It should be our goal to be as prepared as possible, which will lead to peace of mind when we’re facing a very uncertain future.
“Among other things, we can stockpile good tasting and nutritious food with a long shelf life, generate our own power with solar panels, purify contaminated water, and store heirloom seeds.”
Allen Baler Lists 4Patriots products
4Patriots products include:
• Food4Patriots, a long-term food survival solution consisting of pre-packaged kits of survival food rated for 25 years of storage, available in 72-hour, four-week and three-month supplies.
• Water4Patriots, which launched recently with its first product, the LifeStraw personal water filter, designed to provide the user with safe, clean drinking water in any situation.
• Power4Patriots, a series of Do-It-Yourself videos and manuals (printed and electronic) showing how to build solar panels, a wind turbine, a solar water heater and a solar air heater.
• SurvivalSeeds4Patriots, a seed vault containing approximately 5,640 survival seeds from 21 varieties of heirloom and non-genetically modified seeds, rated for five-plus years of storage.
• Patriot Power Generator, a portable solar generator designed to provide electricity for important devices and equipment during a power outage or disaster situation.
4Patriots’ full-color, 16-page monthly newsletter titled the Patriot Alliance Messenger and the company's blog provide readers with information on essential subjects including privacy, solar/wind power, survival seeds, home and self-defense, healthcare and much more, so that they can become more self-reliant and independent from government and big business.
Name: Tim Bates
Email: Send Email
Release ID: 59481