Dedicated to deepening its commitment to members of the U.S. military and their families, and to continue its overall philanthropic efforts, — 4Patriots LLC announced today that it has launched an ongoing donation initiative to benefit military families through Operation Homefront.
The Nashville, Tenn.-based company, which provides a variety of products that help people become more self-reliant and independent, has pledged to make sustaining, monthly contributions to the charity. Operation Homefront aids military families during difficult financial times by providing food, auto and home repair, vision care, travel and transportation, moving assistance, essential home items, and financial help.
A similar, ongoing commitment to the Wounded Warrior Project by 4Patriots has resulted in a total donation of more than $10,000 – and the value of that gift continues to grow.
“At 4Patriots, we feel very fortunate to be in a position where we can help the families of U.S. military members who lay their lives on the line for us everyday,” said Allen Baler, Partner at 4Patriots. “These heroes and their families deserve everything that organizations such as Operation Homefront, the Wounded Warrior Project and other fine charities provide for them.”
4Patriots, which has a history of helping people in need through contributions to charitable organizations, has also donated supplies of emergency food to flooding victims in the Houston area through the Houston Food Bank; to victims of tornadoes in Arkansas through the Arkansas Rice Depot; to blizzard victims in Massachusetts through the Worcester Food Bank; to people struggling to put food on the table during the holidays through the Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee; and more.
“Because we spend much of our time and energy trying to convince people to prepare for disasters, we believe the least we can do is help out when Mother Nature unleashes her fury,” Baler said. “Our hearts go out to the victims of these extreme weather events and we encourage everyone who is able to donate to food banks across the country to do the same.”
4Patriots products include:
• Food4Patriots, a long-term food survival solution consisting of pre-packaged kits of survival food rated for 25 years of storage, available in 72-hour, four-week and three-month supplies.
• Water4Patriots, which will soon be launching a new aquaponics product to enable people to grow and harvest their own vegetables and fish.
• Power4Patriots, a series of Do-It-Yourself videos and manuals (printed and electronic) showing how to build solar panels, a wind turbine, a solar water heater and a solar air heater.
• SurvivalSeeds4Patriots, a seed vault containing approximately 5,640 survival seeds from 21 varieties of heirloom, non-genetically modified seeds, rated for five-plus years of storage.
• Patriot Power Generator, a portable solar generator designed to provide electricity for important devices and equipment during a power outage or disaster situation.
• Patriot Power Greens, containing 38 fruits and vegetables, 10 probiotic strains and seven digestive enzymes in each serving, designed to aid the chronic inflammation causing many health problems.
• EMP Bag, a lightweight, easy-to-carry, military-grade bag crafted from a double shielding, hand-woven, copper mesh inner core and an outer layer of high density, waterproof, ballistic nylon, designed to block frequencies caused by an EMP.
4Patriots’ full-color, 16-page monthly newsletter titled the Patriot Alliance Messenger and the company’s blog provide readers with information on essential subjects including privacy, solar/wind power, survival seeds, home and self-defense, healthcare and much more, so that they can become more self-reliant and independent from government and big business.
Release ID: 86213