" — Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Aids 2017", explores the latest consumer and innovation trends in cigarettes and smoking tobacco, cigars and cigarillos, smokeless tobacco, and e-cigarettes and smoking alternatives.
The report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the core categories in tobacco. These include NPD that aligns with consumer demand for customization or appeals to the experimental consumer (e.g. through exploring alternative ingredients and methods of delivery for tobacco).
Key companies listed in the report are Natural American Spirit, Marlboro, Meridiano, Lucky Strike, Baisha, Liquid Designer Shake & Vape, Vype Pebble, Swisher Sweets, Vasco Da Gama, UltraBio, Avatar FX, Mademoiselle, Benson & Hedges, Gizeh.
Request a sample of the report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/299027.
- There are five core smoking groups: traditional, occasional/social, novelty, premium, female.
- Tobacco flavor types are the most popular, appealing most to European and North American smokers, while in other regions consumers demonstrate a stronger preference for fruity and minty/floral tobacco flavors.
- Occasional/social smoking is more pronounced in the 18-24 and 25-34 age groups, while regular smoking increases with age.
- The nature of experience is changing. Encouraging smokers to share their experiences with others is vital to achieving steady sales growth.
- Consumers in the Asia-Pacific region are more than twice as likely as those in Latin America to view smoking as helping them to socialize with others.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the top trends driving the tobacco sector.
- Gain insight into the key consumer segments that are most likely to be a key focus for innovation.
- Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and needs.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation.
Are you looking for a DISCOUNT before purchasing this report? If yes, contact us @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/299027 .
Table of Contents:
Smoker Profiles Overview
The Traditional Smoker
The Occasional/Social Smoker
The Novelty Smoker
The Premium Smoker
The Female Smoker
Purchase a single user copy of the report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/299027 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 203840