X-ray detectors market is expected to reach USD 3.31 billion by 2022 from USD 2.53 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 5.6%. Growing public and private investments in digital imaging technologies, declining prices and benefits offered by digital detectors, & reimbursement cuts for analog X-ray are driving growth of x-ray detectors market. —
Get Free PDF Brochure of X-ray Detector Market Report Now at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=322867 .
X-ray detectors market is segmented into flat-panel detectors (FPDs), computed radiography (CR) detectors, charge-coupled device (CCD) detectors, and line-scan detectors. The FPDs segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market in 2017 and is also projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Players in X-Ray Detector Market are Varian Medical Systems (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), Thales Group (France), Canon, Inc. (Japan), Konica Minolta, Inc. (Japan), Teledyne DALSA Inc. (U.S.), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan), Agfa-Gevaert Group (Belgium), Carestream Health (U.S.), Vieworks Co., Ltd (South Korea), Analogic Corporation (U.S.), Rayence (South Korea), YXLON International GmbH (Germany), DRTECH (Korea), and Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. (Japan).
Research provides an overview of X-ray detectors market. It aims at estimating market size and future growth potential of this market across different segments such as type, applications, and region. Report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
More Details at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=322867 .
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the market followed by Europe. However, Asia is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth in this regional segment is attributed to the increasing adoption of digital imaging systems, rising disposable income, growing number of awareness programs and symposia, and growing venture capital investment.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
• To define, describe, and forecast the X-ray detectors market by type, application, end user, and region
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, opportunities, restraints, and industry-specific challenges)
• To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the market
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
• To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
• To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market positions, and core competencies
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, product developments, partnerships, agreements and collaborations, expansions, and R&D activities in the X-ray detectors market
Get Discount on “X-ray Detector Market by Type (FPD, CSI, GADOX, CCD, Line Scan), Panel (Small, Large), Portability (Fix, Portable), Digital System (New, Retrofit), Application (Medical, Orthopedic, Mammogram, Dental, Security, Industrial, NDT) - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=322867 .
X-ray detectors market into type, applications, and region. Based on FPDs type, the X-ray detectors market is segmented into FPDs market by type of systems, panel size, and portability. The Flat-panel detectors (FPDs) segment is expected to account for the largest share of the X-ray detectors market, by type, in 2017. While the X-ray detectors market presents significant growth opportunities, market growth may be limited to a certain extent due to the high cost of digital X-ray systems.
Key Target Audience for this Report:
• Manufacturers and suppliers of X-ray detectors
• Research and development companies
• Medical research laboratories
• Academic medical centers and universities
• Research and consulting firms
• Venture capital firms
Email: Send Email
Address: Tower B5, Office 101, Magarpatta City SEZ, Pune-411013, India
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 472574