Increasing usage of wood for interior decoration, rapid urbanization in emerging countries, and raising consumer spending levels are some of the major factors propelling the market growth. In addition, technological advancements in wood preservative chemicals, growing adoption of eco friendly preservative chemicals are some of the other factors boosting the market growth. On the other hand, stringent regulations on usage of toxic chemicals, limited availability of wood are some of the restraints hindering the market growth. —
Water based preservatives are mostly used in commercial, residential applications. It is suitable for across all applications. This preservative provides better environmental friendly properties compared to other formulations. Increasing demand of Water based preservatives from emerging economies is high. Growing adoption of wood in interior decoration for aesthetic look in residential constructions causes demand for wood preservatives in residential market.
North America dominated the global market with largest market revenue followed by Europe during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is emerging as fastest growing region over the forecast period. Rapid urbanization, raising infrastructural activities are the factors fostering the growth of Asia Pacific region.
Some of the key players in global wood preservative chemicals market include BASF Wolman, Borax, Cooper Care Wood Preservative, Dattashri Enterprises, Dolphin Bay, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Jubilant, KMG Chemicals, Koppers, Kurt Obermeier, Lada Organics Pvt. Ltd., Lanxess, Lonza, Quality Borate Company, Remmers, Rutgers Organics, Timberlife (Pty) Ltd., Troy Corporation, Viance, and Wykamol Group.
Formulation Types Covered:
• Water-Based Wood Preservative
• Solvent-Based Wood Preservative
• Oil-Based Wood Preservative
• Residential and Commercial
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 242689