— Wondershare Document Cloud announced this week that it has successfully integrated a collaborative annotations feature in its namesake cloud storage and electronic signature platform. This will allow users to collaborate and “see” each other as they make notes on the same PDF document. The new feature allows team members to share and communicate throughout the co-annotation in the cloud, to enable earlier decision-making for the team.
“The ability to see your colleagues as they co-annotate a shared PDF on the cloud is a significant leap forward for productivity,” said Shelley Xie, Product Director of Document Cloud. “We’re proud of the team that has brought yet another foundational feature to a stellar PDF cloud platform.”
Dubbed “Collaborative Annotations V 1.5.0” by the development team at Wondershare Document Cloud, the new feature offers users three important collaboration tools:
• Users are labeled in Different Colors: The actions of collaborators are visible on the screen in their respective colors.
• User Presence is Indicated: In the top toolbar, users’ names will be listed to indicate who’s currently online.
• Annotation View is Controllable: Annotations can either be shown or hidden using the eye button.
Under the hood, Wondershare Document Cloud further buttresses this capability by being able to support well in excess of 150 simultaneous users at any given time. Guests can sign in without a Wondershare ID to comment on shared projects.
Key Features of Wondershare Document Cloud
- Secure cloud storage solution for PDFs.
- Easy file sharing using links and permissions.
- Electronic signature: bulk and sequential signature collection.
- Sign in with a Wondershare ID that can be integrated with Wondershare PDFelement.
- Customizable template library.
- Perform tasks on cloud files: annotate, rename, delete, download, send for signing, etc.
- Collect live reviews from multiple people on the same PDF document.
- No download needed for recipients/signers.
- Cross-platform solution works across any connected device with a modern browser.
Price and Compatibility
Wondershare Document Cloud subscriptions are available at $19.99 for six months (or $29.99 a year) for the cloud service alone or $65.99 (or $99.99 a year) for the PDFelement Pro DC bundle comprising the desktop editor along with the cloud service.
For more information, please visit the official website: https://pdf.wondershare.com/document-cloud/ or follow us on Facebook, Twitter @pdfelement , YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram @wondershare_pdfelement.
Founded in 2003, Wondershare is a global leader in software development and a pioneer in the field of digital creativity. Our technology is powerful, and the solutions we provide are simple and convenient. That’s why we’re trusted by millions of people in over 150 countries worldwide. We help our users pursue their passions so that, together, we can build a more creative world.
Name: Ellen Cheng
Email: Send Email
Release ID: 89043945