Analysts expect the wireless M2M market to account for nearly $196 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020, following a CAGR of 21% during the six year period between 2014 and 2020. Eyeing this lucrative opportunity, vendors and service providers across the highly fragmented M2M value chain have become increasing innovative in their strategies and technology offerings which have given rise to a number of submarkets such as M2M network security, Connected Device Platforms (CDP) and M2M application platforms. —
Complete report on Wireless M2M & IoT market of 440 pages divided into 17 major chapters that offer an overview of current market scenario as well as 2020 forecasts is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/the-wireless-m2m-iot-bible-2014-2020-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-and-forecasts-market-report.html.
By enabling network connectivity among physical objects, M2M has initiated the vision of the Internet of Things (IoT)a global network of sensors, equipment, appliances, computing devices, and other objects that can communicate in real time. This gives rise of a multitude of application possibilities including but not limited to location tracking, diagnostics, process automation, remote monitoring/control and even entertainment. Given the vast array of M2M and IoT applications, the industry has attracted attention from a multitude of vertical market segments.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global wireless M2M market. In addition to covering the business case, the challenges, the industry’s roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, and the vertical market ecosystem, vendor service/product strategies and strategic recommendations, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the wireless M2M market from 2014 till 2020, including an individual assessment of the following submarkets: Network Connectivity, Application Services, Embedded Cellular M2M Modules, Network Security, Connected Device Platforms (CDP), Application Platforms (Application Enablement Platforms, AEP and Application Development Platforms, ADP), Integration Services and Enabling Technologies, across six regions.
The report segments wireless M2M connections and associated service revenue forecasts separately for cellular, satellite and short range wireless technologies. Country level connection forecasts are provided for over 50 countries. Also provided are wireline M2M connection and service revenue forecasts.
Order a Copy of Report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=180268.
Furthermore, network connectivity and application service revenue forecasts are individually presented for the following 8 vertical market segments: Utilities & Smart Grid, Automotive & Transportation, Logistics, Public Safety, Security & Surveillance, Retail & Vending, Healthcare, Intelligent Buildings & Smart Cities, and Consumer Electronics.
The report has the following key findings:
• The wireless M2M market will account for nearly $196 Billion in annual revenue by the end of 2020, following a CAGR of 21% during the six year period between 2014 and 2020
• The installed base of M2M connections (wireless and wireline) will grow at a CAGR of 25% between 2014 and 2020, eventually accounting for nearly 9 Billion connections worldwide
• At present, the M2M value chain is highly fragmented with module OEMs, hardware solution providers, application platform providers, device platform providers, mobile network operators and aggregators/MVNOs all investing across multiple segments of the value chain, whilst still maintaining a key focus on a specific portion
• Research expects the value chain to consolidate in the future, with a smaller number of larger and profitable competitors across the M2M value chain
• The growing presence of wireless M2M solutions within the sensitive critical infrastructure industry is having a profound impact on M2M network security solutions, a market estimated to reach nearly $1.5 Billion in annual spending by the end of 2020
• Driven by demands for device management, cloud based data analytics and diagnostic tools, M2M/IoT platforms (including CDP, AEP and ADP) are expected to account for $11 Billion in annual spending by the end of 2020
List of Companies Mentioned: 3GPP, 4Home, 4M wireless, 7 Layers, 8ta, A1 Telekom, ABB Power & Robotics, Accenture, Aeris Communications, Aeroscout, Agri-Valley Broadband, Air Products, Airbiquity, Airbus Group, Aircell, AIS - TOT, Al Madar, Alaska Communications, Alcatel-Lucent, Algar Telecom, Alien Technology, AllSeen Alliance, Amadeus, Amazon, AMCi (American Millennium Corp. Inc.), Andorra Telecom, Ansaldo STS, Antel, AnyData, Appalachian Wireless, Apple, APS, Arduino, ARIB (Association of Radio Industries and Business of Japan), Arkessa, ARM Holdings, Armentel, Arqiva, Arrayent, Asiaspace, Aspenta, ASPIDER, AT&T, AT&T Mobility, ATIS (Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions), Atos, Audi, Augere, Augusta Systems, Avea, AVIDwireless, Axeda, Azeti Networks, B&B Electronics, Bakrie Telecom, Base Telecom, Batelco, Bayan Telecommunications, BayRICS, Beeline, Belgacom, Bell Canada, Bentley, BeST, Best Buy, Bharti Airtel, Bite, BlackBerry, Bluegrass Cellular, BMW, Bosch, Bosch Connected Devices and Solutions GmbH and more.
Get a Sample Copy at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=180268.
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Name: Ritesh Tiwari
Email: Send Email
Phone: + 1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 134419