WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Wine Sector in Peru”
The Wine sector in Peru accounted for a volume share of 0.25% of the Latin American market in 2016. Still Wine accounted for the largest share in both value and volume terms in the same year and is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the sector. Santiago Queirolo and Tacama are the leading brand in the sector. Glass is the most commonly used package material in the Peruvian Wine sector.
Country Profile report on the Wine sector in Peru provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as On-trade, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Rigid Plastics, Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and others; pack type data for: Bottle, Stand Up Pouch, Bag-In-Box, Carton-Liquid and Can.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2401011-country-profile-wine-sector-in-peru
- The per capita consumption of Wine is lower in Peru compared to global and regional levels
- Still Wine is the largest market in value and volume terms in the Peruvian Wine sector
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel, closely followed by On-trade transactions in the Peruvian Wine sector
- Santiago Queirolo accounts for the leading share in the Peruvian Wine sector
- Glass is the most commonly used package material in the Peruvian Wine sector
Key points to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Table of Contents
1. Report Scope 1
2. Executive summary 2
3. Peru in the global and regional context 3
4. Market size analysis - Wine sector
5. Market and category analysis
6. Distribution analysis
7. Competitive landscape
8. Packaging analysis
9. Macroeconomic analysis
16. Contact Us
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 253453