GET SAMPLE REPORT @ — https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/866795-wind-power-in-bulgaria-and-company-profiles
"Wind Power in Bulgaria, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the wind power market in Bulgaria.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Bulgaria (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in Bulgaria wind power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to wind power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global wind power (Onshore and Offshore) market, Bulgaria power market, Bulgaria renewable power market and Bulgaria wind power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2030.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2015 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in Bulgaria and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- An overview on Bulgaria renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2015.
- Detailed overview of Bulgaria wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming wind projects.
- Deal analysis of Bulgaria wind power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and wind power in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Bulgaria wind power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 7
2.2 Top 10 Countries Account for Over 84% of Wind Power Capacity 7
2.3 Thermal Power is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 8
2.4 Bulgaria Patronizes Fossil Fuels over Renewable Sources 10
3 Introduction 11
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2015 11
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 13
3.3 Wind Power Market, Global, Technology Definition and Classification 15
3.4 Wind Power Market, Technology Overview 15
3.5 Wind Power Market, Turbine Components 16
3.6 Report Guidance 18
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 19
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 19
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 20
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2006-2030 20
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2015 and. 2030 22
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison among Various Sources, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2015 - 2030 24
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 26
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2006-2030 26
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2015-2030 28
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources, 2014-2015 29
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/866795-wind-power-in-bulgaria-and-company-profiles
Get in touch:
Name: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Organization: WiseGuy Reports
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Release ID: 161153