WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Insurance Company Profile: Vitality”.
"Insurance Company Profile: Vitality", company profile provides a comprehensive review of Vitality and its UK business. This includes its structure, its performance in both the commercial and personal lines markets, as well as its marketing and distribution strategy.
Owned by Discovery Holdings, Vitality is a health and life insurer that has approached the UK market in an innovative way by utilizing wearable tech to offer policies to those consumers adopting a healthy lifestyle. Launched in 2015, the Vitality brands offer rewards to customers for meeting their individual health goals. This profile explores Vitality’s approach and offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis.
Key Questions Answered
- What are Vitality’s key differentiators?
- What are Vitality’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1646360-insurance-company-profile-vitality
- Discovery joined the UK market in 2007, in a joint venture with PruHealth and PruProject. In 2015 Discovery bought 100% of the shares and became VitalityHealth and VitalityLife. Collectively, VitalityHealth and VitalityLife cover close to 1 million lives.
- Vitality’s success in using wearable technology to create sophisticated pricing structures based on a policy holder’s wellbeing is likely to pave the way for much greater use of wearable technology in the health insurance industry.
Key points to buy
- Learn about Vitality’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats Vitality faces going forward.
- Understand the group's strategy.
Table of Contents
Discovery Holdings: A Global Overview
What does Discovery do today?
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 226863