WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “TrendSights Analysis: Vitality & Balance ”.
"TrendSights Analysis: Vitality & Balance", explores what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
The intensification of time scarcity and work pressures are leading to increasing stress levels. Conscious of the negative health implications of imbalanced lifestyles, consumers are increasingly concerned with stress and have become more interested in improving or maintaining emotional wellness. This in turn is fueling demand for products and services that help consumers achieve a more balanced lifestyle.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2111308-trendsights-analysis-vitality-balance-helping-consumers-achieve-a-more-balanced-lifestyle
- 75% of global consumers are concerned about stress, with the same amount feeling the same about tiredness/fatigue.
- 89% of global consumers consider rest and relaxation either very important or important in creating a feeling of wellbeing or wellness.
- 86% of global consumers think reducing stress can be effective in making you look younger.
Key points to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
What is Vitality & Balance?
Why is Vitality & Balance important?
Who is driving Vitality & Balance
How can Vitality & Balance be capitalized on?
What next in Vitality & Balance?
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 236892