Technology in the field of virtual reality is getting innovative, resulting in new virtual reality components. VR headsets which provide semi immersive technology will be replaced by entirely immersive technology-based products such as suits which allows haptic to full body. Fully Immersive virtual reality is the appearance of an artificial surrounding which replaces user’s real-world surroundings. Immersive is a significant component of virtual reality applications like VR gaming and VR therapy. Fully immersion provides distinctive features like physical interaction, 3D audio, narrative engagement and physical feedback. Companies are integrating touch to VR experiences, while the products like sense glove and teslasuit is an effort for providing a fully immersive technology by making use of haptic feedback. The suit uses an “electro-tactile haptic feedback system which helps in delivering real experience while playing. The suit is capable of sensing from the whole body whether the soft touch of warm rain, a substantial impact or even the cold.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3176667-global-virtual-reality-market-research-report-forecast-to-2027
The prominent players in the Virtual reality Market are Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Sony Corporation (Japan), Google, LLC (U.S.), Qualcomm Technologies, Inc (U.S.), Facebook, Inc (U.S.), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Vuzix Corporation (U.S.), Sensics, Inc (Columbia), Eon Reality, Inc (U.S.), Avegant Corporation (U.S.), Sixense Entertainment, Inc (U.S.), among others.
Global Virtual Reality Market Analysis & Forecast for 2027
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the virtual reality market
• To provide insights into factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the virtual reality market based on Porter's five force analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries-, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for a segment by the component, device type, technology, and industry verticals
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and examine competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the virtual reality market
• Electronic Component suppliers
• Semiconductor foundries
• Optical Component Manufacturers
• Research Firms
• Technology standards organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
• Business Planners
• The global virtual reality market is expected to reach USD 101.2 Billion by 2027.
• By component, the market was dominated by hardware in 2016. The software component is expected to show the highest growth rate.
• By device type, the market was dominated by head-mounted displays in 2016. The gesture tracking device is expected to show the highest CAGR.
• By technology, the market was dominated by fully immersive in 2016 and is also expected to show the highest CAGR.
• By vertical, the market was dominated by consumer electronics in 2016 and is expected to show the highest CAGR.
• Geographically, North America was dominating in 2016. Asia Pacific will show the highest growth rate.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Dynamics
3 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Component
4 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Device Type
5 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Technology
6 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Vertical
7 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Region
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3176667-global-virtual-reality-market-research-report-forecast-to-2027
Get in touch:
Name: Norah trent
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 400075