Stratview Research’s latest market report on the Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Market covers the wide spectrum of the factors governing the future growth including drivers, challenges, emerging trends, technology changes, and environmental factors. The report is a perfect blend of insights and market figures which would enable the business strategists to churn out the future business strategies. —
Read complete report description here.
The Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Market is likely to witness an impressive CAGR of 13.1 % over the next five years.
Driven by a host of factors including organic growth of aerospace and defense, automotive, and sports & leisure industries coupled with increasing composites penetration in structural and semi-structural sections, excellent mechanical performance, and lightweight as compared to rivals including steel and aluminium. UD tapes are gaining traction in all the major end-use industries including aerospace & defense, automotive, and sporting goods.
Read the complete TOC here.
The supply chain of this market comprises raw material suppliers, UD tape manufacturers, tier players, aircraft OEMs, airlines, and leasing companies. Major UD tape manufacturers are Evonik Industries, SABIC, Hexcel Corporation, TenCate, Teijin Limited, Celanese Corporation and BASF. Changing market dynamics and competitive landscapes are compelling the market players to keep advancing their materials and work closely with tier players to address their emergent market requirements. Advancement in resin system, collaborations with tier players and OEMs, and execution of mergers and acquisitions are the key strategies adopted by the major players to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Stratview Research has done a rigorous study on Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Market in its recently launched market report. Market forecast has been done after considering the views of key decision makers, extensive desk research, key market drivers and challenges, apart from our market expertise. Identify the most important factors and opportunities impacting your business decisions.
Request free sample here.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
• Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
• Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
• Market trend and forecast analysis
• Market segment trend and forecast
• Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
• Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
• Emerging trends
• Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
• Key success factors
This report studies the Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Market and has segmented the market in four ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The following are the four ways in which the market is segmented:
Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Market, By Fiber Type
• Glass Fiber UD Tapes (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Carbon Fiber UD Tapes (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Other UD Tapes (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Market, By Resin Type
• Thermoset Resin-based UD Tapes (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Thermoplastic Resin-based UD Tapes (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Market, By End-Use Industry Type
• Aerospace & Defense (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Automotive (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Sporting Goods (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
• Others (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Unidirectional Tapes (UD Tapes) Market, By Region
• North America (Country Analysis: The USA, Canada, and Mexico)
• Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the Advanced Materials Industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Click here for other reports from Stratview Research in the Advanced Materials Industry.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
Name: Ritesh Gandecha
Email: Send Email
Organization: Stratview Research
Address: 400 Renaissance Center, Suite 2600, Detroit, Michigan, MI 48243 United States of America
Release ID: 502143