WiseGuyReports published new report, title “UK Pet Insurance: Market Dynamics and Opportunities”
"UK Pet Insurance: Market Dynamics and Opportunities 2017", analyzes the UK pet insurance market, looking at market size as well as changes in premiums, claims, medical costs, pet ownership, regulations, and opportunities. It discusses the leading competitors, how the market is likely to change due to rising costs and emerging technology, and provides future forecasts of market size up to 2021.
The pet insurance market continued on an upward trend with regards to market size in 2016. Strong growth in GWP was seen yet again, but the market remains blighted by significant increases in the number of reported claims, which grew to record levels. The ongoing growth in GWP has been driven by the response to a tough claims environment with rising prices, as insurers look to improve returns and generate better business.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2321041-uk-pet-insurance-market-dynamics-and-opportunities-2017
- The pet insurance market broke the £1bn mark in GWP for the first time in 2016 as insurers continue to battle rising medical costs.
- Having previously been under-represented on price comparison sites, many pet providers now see them as a crucial distribution channel.
- Insurtech is entering the market with Fitbit-style technology, a range of apps, and innovative comparison sites beginning to emerge.
Key points to buy
- Keep up to date with the new trends and innovations in the market.
- Benchmark yourself against competitors.
- Learn about growth in all aspects of the market, what is driving it, and whether it looks set to continue.
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 3
2. THE PET INSURANCE MARKET 8
3. COMPETITORS 25
4. ECONOMIC CONDITIONS AND DYNAMICS OF THE MARKET 28
5. DEVELOPMENTS IN 2017 AND BEYOND 33
6. APPENDIX 37
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 242074