"The UK Footwear Market 2018 - 2023", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the footwear market (including forecasts up to 2023), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook. The report focuses on women’s footwear, men’s footwear and children’s footwear. Consumer data is based on our 2018 How Britain Shops survey using a panel of 10,000 nationally representative consumers, and also our 2018 UK clothing & footwear survey, using a panel of 5,000 nationally representative consumers. —
Get Sample Copy of UK Footwear Market Report at@ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2398645
The UK footwear market is forecast to rise to £8.4bn in 2018, with forecast growth of 10.0% between 2018 and 2023. The growing influence of fashion in men’s footwear, which is encouraging more frequent purchases, will lead to men’s footwear outperforming the overall sector over the next five years.
- Comfort and fit rank highly as purchase drivers, with 81.8% and 57.4% of footwear shoppers, respectively, citing these considerations as important when making footwear purchases.
- Despite men’s footwear driving growth out to 2023, women’s footwear is the largest subsector, forecast to account for 49.1% of the market in 2018.
- JD Sports is forecast to maintain its position as market leader in 2018, holding a 1.4 percentage point lead over rival Sports Direct.
Reasons to buy
- Understand how the footwear shopping journey changes among different shopper demographics in order to maximise your sales potential.
- Glean how user-generated content can support online engagement in order to drive online conversion.
- Using our five year forecasts out to 2023, learn which channel in the footwear market will see the strongest growth in order to adapt your strategy to better position yourself against rivals.
- Identify consumer appetite for wide fit and comfort fit footwear to assess whether you should place more focus on these product categories.
Ask for Discount before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2398645
Key Leading Companies Mentioned:
Marks & Spencer
Russell & Bromley
Some Major Point From Table of Contents
THE HOT ISSUES
Market drivers and inhibitors in footwear
Main issues in footwear:
Intensifying competition in footwear - new entrants and ones to watch
Utilising user-generated content online
Understanding the footwear shopper journey
Strategies for success
WHAT PEOPLE BUY
The sector at a glance
The sector in context
Overall sector size
Overall sector growth
Category growth in footwear
Category dynamics: women's footwear
Category dynamics: men's footwear
Category dynamics: children's footwear
Spend per head
Online market size and growth rates
WHERE PEOPLE BUY
Channels of distribution
Comparative metrics for leading players
Most visited footwear retailers
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2398645
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 460012