GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “Total Artificial Heart - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" provides an overview of Total Artificial Heart currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Total Artificial Heart pipeline products.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/289652 .
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
- Extensive coverage of the Total Artificial Heart under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Total Artificial Heart and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Buy a report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/289652 .
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Total Artificial Heart under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date.
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Artificial Heart - Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 7
Figure 2: Total Artificial Heart - Pipeline Products by Territory 8
Figure 3: Total Artificial Heart - Pipeline Products by Regulatory Path 9
Figure 4: Total Artificial Heart - Pipeline Products by Estimated Approval Date 10
Figure 5: Total Artificial Heart - Ongoing Clinical Trials 11
List of Tables
Table 1: Total Artificial Heart - Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 7
Table 2: Total Artificial Heart - Pipeline Products by Territory 8
Table 3: Total Artificial Heart - Pipeline Products by Regulatory Path 9
Table 4: Total Artificial Heart - Pipeline Products by Estimated Approval Date 10
Table 5: Total Artificial Heart - Ongoing Clinical Trials 11
Table 6: Total Artificial Heart Companies - Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 12
Table 7: Total Artificial Heart - Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 13
Table 8: Abiomed Inc Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 14
Table 9: AbioCor II - Product Status 14
Table 10: AbioCor II - Product Description 15
Table 11: BiVacor Pty Ltd Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 16
Table 12: BiVACOR Device - Product Status 16
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Release ID: 202084