"Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Products Market 2018", report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the tobacco and anti-smoking product sectors. —
The tobacco sector is set to be in long-term decline due to rising consumer awareness about its possible health effects, though there are still opportunities for growth within certain markets and consumer segments. However, anti-smoking products are replacing them for many consumers, and understanding the trends powering their rapid growth is crucial for growth in this sector.
Get Sample Copy Of Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Products Market Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2127577
- Anti-tobacco legislation and education has persuaded many consumers to stop smoking, but this has been replaced by a new market, that of tobacco alternatives, as they want a safer but similar habit instead.
- Smoking is an enjoyable experience for many, a habit to be engaged with rather than put up with. These consumers enjoy a variety of smoking products but are also excited about novel tobacco alternative sectors.
- Younger consumers are now so aware of the health effects of smoking that they are now attracted to vaping as a risqué social habit.
- Regular smokers feel increasingly under siege, but view smoking as an ingrained part of their persona. They want tobacco products they see as authentic or traditional.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Major Companies Mentioned:
China Tobacco Fujian Industrial Co.
Al Matuco Tobacco Company
Korea Tobacco & Ginseng Corp
Shanghai Tobacco (Group) Corp.
Miquel y Costas & Miquel S.A.
Shenzhen Dayou Jiankang Co. Ltd.
Promotorzy Trading Sp.zo.o. sp.k
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2127577
1. Introduction 5
2. What? 6
3. Why? 8
4. Take-out 13
5. Appendix 18
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 429516