WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Mauritius: Country Intelligence Report”
"Mauritius: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mauritius today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom service revenue in Mauritius will rise from an estimated $282.4m in 2017 to $316.7m by 2022 at a CAGR of 2.3%. Growth in the market will be primarily driven by growing demand for fixed broadband and mobile data services. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-generating segment in 2017 with 40.4% of the total service revenue for the year. Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment with revenue to increase at a CAGR of 9.8% over the 2017-2022 period. Growing smartphone subscriptions and rising adoption of relatively higher-value 3G/4G services will drive growth in mobile data revenue going forward.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Mauritius.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom service market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2515919-mauritius-country-intelligence-report
- The overall telecom service revenue in Mauritius will grow at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2017-2022.
- Mobile voice services, which will account for a majority 40.4% of total mobile revenue in 2017, will see its share fall to about 29.9% by 2022.
- Orange Mauritius will account for 54.0% of total mobile subscriptions by the end of 2017. The operator will remain the largest player through the forecast period banking on its highly reliable 4G network.
Key points to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Mauritius’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Mauritius’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Mauritius’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Mauritius.
Table of Contents
Table of contents
Demographic, macroeconomic and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 268756