The Mississippi law firm of Taylor, Jones & Taylor is proud to announce the launch of their new website. The new user-friendly online compendium of educational and informative material offers clients throughout Mississippi a resource for understanding how the laws work, as well as the services offered by the firm’s attorneys. —
“We really wanted to be accessible to current and potential clients,” said member Ben Taylor. “We are blessed to be well-known for the quality of our work in Southaven, Olive Branch and Hernando, where we have our offices. But we meet with clients all over Mississippi, many of whom were referred and recommended by people we have helped through the years. By launching this new site, we can help people understand the complexity of the laws, and also feel more confident in our ability to help them. We have made our new site mobile-friendly, too, so that we are easier to contact when we are needed the most. All of us at Taylor, Jones & Taylor are really excited about this new endeavor.”
Taylor, Jones & Taylor maintains multiple office locations throughout the northwestern part of Mississippi. The firm was established in 1964, and serves a diverse clientele in multiple areas of law, including personal injury, criminal defense, family law, estate planning and corporate law. The attorneys have earned a reputation for aggressive courtroom strategies and their willingness to take a case to trial to help their clients obtain the best possible outcome for their needs.
About the legal team of Taylor, Jones & Taylor
Taylor, Jones & Taylor has remained purposely small to ensure that every client receives the attention they deserve. There are four attorneys at the firm:
- Ronald L. Taylor, Managing Member. Ron Taylor has been practicing law since 1970. Along with his innumerable contributions to legal associations, Mr. Taylor is also an active member of the community, participating in charitable events and working with non-profit and local organizations such as Lyons Club and rotary Club. Mr. Taylor is licensed to practice law in the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Jack R. Jones, Member. Jack Jones focuses primarily on criminal defense, and has been a part-time Circuit Court Public Defender for years. A former member of the United States Army Reserves JAG Corps, Mr. Jones also teaches Business Law at Northwest Mississippi Community College.
- Benjamin L. Taylor, Member. Ben Taylor has been recognized by Super Lawyers of the Mid-South for his work in products liability. A tenacious trial attorney, Mr. Taylor focuses his efforts in the practice of personal injury law. He is licensed to practice in multiple Federal District Courts in Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas as well as in the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th and 6th Circuits.
- Shelley “Lee” Watson, Associate. Like the rest of the attorneys, Lee Watson is a Mississippi native and an active participant in the community. Ms. Watson focuses her practice in the area of family law.
The law office Taylor, Jones & Taylor maintains offices in Southaven, Olive Branch and Hernando to better serve clients throughout Mississippi. They offer comprehensive legal counsel in the areas of:
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning and Probate Litigation
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
Release ID: 85823