Mobile phone display market has been growing significantly from the last decade but with the introduction of smartphone, this market has outburst all the previous figures and currently growing with the rapid speed. As the demand for the smartphones are increasing, the market for the displays is also increasing simultaneously. Segmentation by Technology: LCD (TFT and IPS), OLED, AMOLED & Smart AMOLED and Retina displays. —
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1172 .
Study Objective of Smartphone Display Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Smartphone Display Market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Smartphone Display Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, by type and sub-segments.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Smartphone Display Market
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smartphone-display-market .
Samsung (South Korea)
• Japan Display (Japan)
• Toshiba (Japan)
• LG (South Korea)
• Sharp corporation (Japan)
• Chi Mei Corporation (Taiwan)
• Auo (Taiwan)
• Apple (U.S.)
• Motorola (U.S.)
• Tianma Microelectronics (China)
• In May 2016, Tianma Microelectronics announced the launch of 5.5-inch TFT-HD (720 x 1280) with On-Cell Touch AMOLED display which will be used in mobile phones as well as other consumer electronic products.
• In March 2016, Samsung launched the new smartphone with curved OLED displays.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
• North America
• Western Europe
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia
The Middle East & Africa
The report for Global Smartphone Display Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Name: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 192108