"Service Station Retailing in Slovenia 2017", a Sector Report, provides an executive-level overview of the Slovenian service station market today, with values and volumes up to 2017. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from service station retail databases. It provides: National Fuel Volumes and Values. Breakdown of the top five fuel retailers shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country.
Total fuel consumption in Slovenia marginally increased by 6.1% in 2016 compared to the previous year. Petrol Slovenia has the largest service station network, at 316 sites, amounting to 57.5% of the national network. As of 2016, 76.2% of service stations in Slovenia featured a shop. The total number of service stations with a car wash in Slovenia marginally declined by 5.6% to 136 sites as retailers closed installations with low wash occasions.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2385396-service-station-retailing-in-slovenia-2017-market-and-competitor-data-and
- Total fuel consumption in Slovenia marginally increased by 6.1% in 2016 compared to the previous year.
- Petrol Slovenia has the largest service station network, at 316 sites, amounting to 57.5% of the national network.
- As of 2016, 76.2% of service stations in Slovenia featured a shop. The total number of service stations with a car wash in Slovenia marginally declined by 5.6% to 136 sites as retailers closed installations with low wash occasions.
Reasons to buy
- Identify who are the top five players in Slovenia and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have.
- Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, promotions, partnerships and suppliers used.
Table of Content: Key Points
Service Station Competitor Overview
Service Station Market Overview
Competitor ranking in 2015 compared to 2016
Market Size - Petrol Slovenia
Market Size - OMV
Market Size - MOL
Market Size - Maxen
Market Size - INA Slovenia
Service Station Shop Network
Service Station Shops - Petrol Slovenia
Service Station Shops - OMV
Service Station Shops - MOL
Service Station Shops - INA Slovenia
Service Station Car Wash Network
Service Station Car Wash - Petrol Slovenia
Service Station Car Wash - OMV
Service Station Car Wash – MOL
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2385396-service-station-retailing-in-slovenia-2017-market-and-competitor-data-and
Get in touch:
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Phone: +91 841 198 5042
Release ID: 250978