Semiconductor Production Equipment Market Global Market- Overview —
The process of semiconductor manufacturing includes various steps which include wafer production, wafer fabrication, thermal oxidation, masking, etching, doping, followed by testing of equipment and assembly. With the increase in disposable income of middle income groups of emerging economies increases the demand for smart devices such as mobile gadgets, computer devices, wearable devices and others. Due to this factor, the demand for electronic devices increases. Globally, the Semiconductor Production Equipment Market is presumed to have a significant growth over the forecast period. The major driving factors for the growth of semiconductor production equipment include rising awareness of electric vehicle in advanced economies and rapidly increasing consumer electronics market owing rise in disposable income. On the other hand, high installation costs and operational costs are expected to hinder the growth of the semiconductor production equipment market over the forecast period.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4189
• In September 2018, Intel announced that it would be pushing the production of the 14nm chip to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) since it is unable to keep up with the demand. Intel intends to outsource the production of its entry-level H310 and other 300 series desktop processors to TSMC so that it can concentrate on its high-margin products.
• In August 2018, Micron Technology, Inc., announced an investment of USD 3 Billion in its semiconductor manufacturing plant in Manassas, Virginia. The investment will not only support Micron's leadership in the rapidly growing market but will also help in the creation of 1,100 jobs by the end of 2023.
The prominent players in the global semiconductor production equipment market are – Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (US), Micron Technology Inc. (US), Intel Corporation (US), Applied Materials Inc. (US), AlsilMaterial (US), Atecom Technology Co., Ltd (Taiwan), Tokyo Electron Limited (Japan), LAM RESEARCH Corporation (US), KLA-Tencor Corporation (US), Screen Holdings Co., Ltd (Japan), Teradyne Inc. (US), ASML Holdings N.V. (Netherlands), and Samsung Group (South Korea) among others.
The global semiconductor production market has been segmented based on type, products, and dimension. By type, the market has been segmented into front-end equipment, backend equipment, and others. By products, the market has been segmented into dicing machine, wafer manufacturers, sliced wafer demounting, cleaning machine, wafer edge grinding machine, polish grinders, probing machines, and others. By dimension, the market has been segmented into 2D, 2.5D, 3D, and others.
The global semiconductor production equipment market spans across the regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America is the largest market for semiconductor production equipment followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is an emerging market semiconductor production equipment and is led by the economies of China, India, and Japan.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/semiconductor-production-equipment-market-4189
• Semiconductor production equipment manufacturing companies
• Original equipment manufacturers
• Semiconductor production equipment providers
• Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Manufacturers
• Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Panel Technologists
• Research and development companies
• Market research and consulting firms
• Solution providers
• Technology standards organizations
• Technology investors
• System Integrators
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Release ID: 432984