Seamless steel pipes are pipes with round hollow cross sections that do not have seams. They are generally factory-made using hot working steel. One of the advantages of the pipes is its growing preference. Seamless steel pipes can sustain high pressure. Generally, in welded pipes, the points of welds are the weakest for sustaining pressure, in turn damaging the pressure resistance capability of the pipe. In contrast, seamless pipes are tougher and more pressure resistant. —
Seamless steel pipes make it easy to calculate pressure ratings, as there is no need to be concerned about the quality of welding.
These pipes are also thinner and lighter than welded pipes, thus making it more cost efficient. Growth in pharmaceutical and chemical & fertilizers industries are increasing their demand for seamless steel pipes. Seamless steel pipes have high resistance to corrosive substances that are transported through it. Fluctuations in the price of crude oil is a restraining factor for the growth of the market.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Seamless steel pipes Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
Get a sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1454
Key participants include ArcelorMittal SA, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, Tenaris S.A., JFE Steel Corporation, IPP Europe Ltd., Vallourec AG, Cimco Europe, Zaffertec S.L., Techint Group SpA, and Wheatland Tube Company among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Seamless Steel Pipes Market on the basis of
Product, Manufacturing Process, Diameter, Pressure Rating, End Users, and Region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Carbon Steel Pipe
• Alloy Steel Pipe
• Stainless Steel Pipe
Manufacturing Process Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Cold drawing manufactured seamless pipes
• Hot rolling manufactured seamless pipes
Diameter Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Small diameter pipes
• Large diameter pipes
Pressure Rating Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• High Pressure
• Medium Pressure
• Low Pressure
To get a discount on the report, click@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1454
End Users Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Oil and Gas
• Power generation
• Aviation and Aerospace
• Industrial Processing Plants
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Due to its aesthetic appeal, stainless steel is often chosen if pipe must be visible in public or professional settings.
• Stainless steel is used in the seamless pipes as it provides protection from corrosion. It held a market share of 25% in the year 2018.
• On the basis of the manufacturing process, the market is segmented into cold drawing manufactured seamless pipes and hot rolling manufactured seamless pipes.
• Hot rolling manufactured seamless pipes are forecasted to hold the market share of 56% in the year 2026 with a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period.
• Large diameter pipes held a market share of 52% in the year 2018, and small diameter pipes are forecasted to hold a market share of 49% in the year 2026.
• High-pressure seamless steel pipe is forecasted to hold a market share of 33% in the year 2026 with a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
• The chemical sector is forecasted to have a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period.
• Asia Pacific dominates the market, with 31% of the market share in the year 2018. Expansion of oil and gas sector, automotive and chemical industry in the region is encouraging the growth of the product in the region.
Key Stakeholders Included:
To better analyze the value chain/ supply chain of the Industry, the report focuses on backward & forward Integration by including:
– Seamless Steel Pipes Manufacturers
– Seamless Steel Pipes Distributors and Suppliers
– Seamless Steel Pipes Raw Material Manufacturers
– Vendor Landscape
– Downstream Buyers
Actual Numbers and In-Depth Analysis of the Seamless Steel Pipes Market with accurate estimations of market size, share, value, volume, and growth opportunities are offered in the Full Report.
To get the full report on the Seamless Steel Pipes Market, with global and region-wise coverage, visit this link now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/seamless-steel-pipes-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88960471