Roqos Core RC20, the revolutionary new cybersecurity router with VPN and cellular data services, is live on global crowdfunding platform — Kickstarter and raising funds to bring the project to life.
In a world where more and more people are working directly from their home, cybersecurity has never been more important. Today’s routers are simply not smart or powerful enough to protect homes or businesses from internet outages and threats. Roqos has introduced an all new router that aims to offer the ultimate in protection and privacy.
“Need for always-available-internet and increase of sophisticated malware have created a demand for a new generation router,” said Sezen Uysal, founder and CEO of Roqos. “We have created Roqos Core RC20 as an auto-updating and self-healing cybersecurity router with access to global Roqos VPN network as well as cellular data service which provides always on internet.”
Traditionally internet security has been an expensive problem which requires cybersecurity experts. By using automatically updated IPS, and packet filtering rules, Roqos Core examines every single packet coming from and going to the internet to make sure that they are clear of malware. Roqos Core not only makes enterprise grade internet protection affordable, but also easy to setup and maintain. Users can simply use the app or their internet browser to set up Roqos Core RC20 in minutes, and then leave the rest to Roqos — which automatically updates software, firmware and security signatures, and alerts you when there is a suspicious activity.
Here are some features on Roqos Core RC20:
• Intrusion Prevention System, which is widely used by enterprises to block malware, suspicious activities and ransomware in realtime.
• Country Block to stop Internet traffic to and from certain countries to protect from their cyber attacks.
• Ad Block for blocking advertisements in web pages or applications on phones and laptops per user or for the whole house/company.
• Segregate IoT devices by using a separate WiFi network from rest of critical devices.
• Enjoy secure internet in public WiFi by making VPN connection to your Roqos router in your home or business.
• Connect your whole house or business to Roqos global VPN network.
• Interconnect your multiple locations by using Roqos VPN routers.
• Manage multiple Roqos Cores by an easy to use Roqos app and browser with a single login.
“We, as Roqos team, are talented set of engineers with many years of experience in networking, security, software and hardware. After our previous lives, we got together to touch more lives by providing a ‘good’ internet security solution that does not break the bank, and does not require an ‘IT guy’ to figure it out,” adds Uysal. “As the whole world is suffering during these hard times, we have decided to use Kickstarter to support the launch of our flagship product, Roqos cellular router RC20.”
RC20 is currently live and available to support on Kickstarter: www.kickstarter.com/projects/roqos/roqos-core-cybersecurity-vpn-and-cellular-backup-internet
Founded in 2013, Roqos, Inc., based in Tysons, VA, provides enterprise-grade cybersecurity, VPN, and cellular data services to homes, and businesses via its proprietary high performance appliances, Roqos Cores, which are cloud-managed and equipped with automatic software and security updates. For more information, visit roqos.com
Release ID: 88955715