Rising Investments Stem-Cell Research & Protein Therapeutics Boosting Reagents Market

Global research antibodies and reagents market is expected to reach USD 13,276.5 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.

The global research antibodies and reagents market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~6.5% from 2019 to 2025 to cross USD 15 billion by 2023. The growth in this market will be driven by various factors such as rising proteomics and genomics research studies, increase in the funding for research activities, and growing industry-academia collaboration.

Rising Investment and Focus on Stem-Cell Research & Need For New Biomarker Identification

According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), in the U.S., around USD 1.495 billion were invested into stem cell research in 2016 with increase of 63 million as compared to previous year. Furthermore, as per the National Center for Health Statistics, about 1,688,780 new cancer cases and 600,920 cancer deaths are projected to occur in 2017 and cancer incidence rate is 20% higher in men than in women, while the cancer death rate is 40% higher. Also, according to the WHO, cancer is the second leading cause of death globally, with 8.2 million cancer-related deaths worldwide in 2012. The annual number of new cases is projected to rise from 14.1 million in 2012 to 21.6 million in 2030. Around 75% of cancer deaths occur in low-income countries. This is mainly due to increase in obesity, smoking, sedentary lifestyle, and aging population.

Read more below, or download now : https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/?cp_id=3642

Increased R&D investments by Bio Pharmaceutical due to Rising demand of protein therapeutics and personalized medicines

Therapeutic proteins drugs are an important class of medicine with the capability to serve patients in need of novel therapies. Advances in protein-engineering technologies such as mass spectrometry, advances in molecular genetics, and progress in production technologies are the key drivers of the protein therapeutics market, due to which the drug developers are now able to exploit the functional characteristics of desired proteins by maintaining or enhancing product safety or efficacy. The fastest growing class of therapeutic proteins is antibody that includes bispecific mAbs and multispecific fusion proteins, and mAbs conjugated with small molecule drugs designed for the treatment of cancers, immune disorders, infections, and other diseases.

According to Personalized Medicine Coalition, globally, number of personalized medicine has increased gradually since 2012 and reached to about 132 in number in 2016. This increase is mainly attributed to increase in investment by biopharmaceutical manufacturers in personalized medicine, scientific developments in genomic sequencing, providing details of disease susceptibility, immunotherapy, and gene therapy. Thus, the increasing number is expected to further boost the R&D there by driving the Research Antibodies and reagents market.

Shift in the Trend

According to the Cell Biology journal, 5% had been increased in the rate of publications related to proteomics and genomics research in total publications from 10% in 2012 to 15% in 2016 which is indicating a growth in proteomics and genomics studies. Thus, the rising proteomics and genomics studies increase the use of antibody-based recognition units suitable for therapeutic and diagnostic purpose; thereby driving the research antibodies and reagents market in the near future.
The overall market has fragmented market share with the presence of several large and small market players.

Major players in the global research antibodies and reagents market are GE Healthcare (U.S.), Merck & Co., Inc.(U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.(U.S.), Amgen Inc.(U.S.), Sanofi (France), F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd (Switzerland), Rockland Immunochemicals Inc.(U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Agilent Technologies, Inc.(U.S.), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), Becton Dickinsonand Company (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc.(U.S.), GenScript Biotech Corporation (U.S.), Lonza (Switzerland), Bio-Techne Corporation (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.(U.S.), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (Israel), Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.(U.S.), BioLegend, Inc.(U.S.), Abcam PLC (U.K.), and Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.(U.S.).

Don’t miss out on business opportunities in Research Antibodies and Reagents Market. Download free sample report and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow. https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/?cp_id=3642

Contact Info:
Name: Khushal
Email: Send Email
Organization: Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd.
Address: Pune, India
Phone: +91-744-7780008
Website: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/product/research-antibodies-reagents-market-2023/

Release ID: 88889749