WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Service Station Retailing in Bulgaria”
"Service Station Retailing in Bulgaria 2017", a Sector Report by provides an executive-level overview of the Bulgarian service station market today, with values and volumes up to 2017. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from service station retail databases. It provides: National Fuel Volumes and Values. Breakdown of the top five fuel retailers shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country.
Total fuel consumption in Bulgaria increased by 14.8% in 2016 compared to the previous year. Petrol Bulgaria has the largest service station network, at 360 sites, amounting to 12.6% of the national network. The total number of service stations with a shop declined by 1.0% to 1,260 sites. Eko Elda (Hellenic) has the largest number of service stations with a car wash in the country, at 25 sites, amounting to 17.6% of the national network.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2385388-service-station-retailing-in-bulgaria-2017-market-and-competitor-data-and
- Total fuel consumption in Bulgaria increased by 14.8% in 2016 compared to the previous year.
- Petrol Bulgaria has the largest service station network, at 360 sites, amounting to 12.6% of the national network.
- The total number of service stations with a shop declined by 1.0% to 1,260 sites.
- Eko Elda (Hellenic) has the largest number of service stations with a car wash in the country, at 25 sites, amounting to 17.6% of the national network.
Key points to buy
- Identify who are the top five players in Bulgaria and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have.
- Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, promotions, partnerships and suppliers used.
Table of Contents
Service Station Competitor Overview
Service Station Market Overview
Competitor ranking in 2015 compared to 2016
Market Size - Petrol Bulgaria
Market Size - Shell
Market Size - Petrom (OMV)
Market Size - LUKOIL
Market Size - Eko Elda (Hellenic)
Service Station Shop Network
Service Station Shops - Petrol Bulgaria
Service Station Shops - Shell
Service Station Shops - Petrom (OMV)
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 250883