WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Russia - Defense and Security”
In terms of levels of conflicts and militarization, Russia was ranked second globally but fourth in terms of societal safety and security. Due to an increase in the number of attacks by rebels from the Chechen Republic, conflicts with Georgia, and escalating tensions with Ukraine, levels of conflict have grown. The Russian defense budget stood at US$52.0 billion in 2016, and will post a forecast-period CAGR of 7.3% to reach US$78.4 billion in 2021 due to modernization plans aimed at replacing obsolete equipment and aging fleets.
Premium reports provide a comprehensive overview of each market within a country’s defense industry; benchmark key performance indicators against regional and global peers; review industry trends and drivers; evaluate the competitive landscape and innovation potential of singular markets; and conduct data-driven SWOT analysis to ascertain a structured assessment of the performance of each territory represented.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2400910-russia-defense-and-security-modernization-measures-to-drive-expenditure-strategy-performance
Growing homeland security expenditure:
Russia’s expenditure on homeland security stood at US$17.0 billion in 2016, and will post a forecast-period CAGR of 4.3%, to reach US$40.0 billion in 2021 due to an emphasis on the prevention of terrorist activities, securing national borders, safeguarding cyberspace, and the protection of its natural resources.
Growing demand for Russian weapons to enhance its customer base:
Russian weapons and equipment are in high demand due to affordability and performance standards. Russia is one of the world’s leading arms exporters, supplying weapon systems to 51 countries. Major customers include India, China, Algeria, Vietnam, Azerbaijan, Venezuela and Syria.
Strong support for R&D:
Russia has enhanced its R&D budget for defense, encouraging domestic equipment manufacturers to upgrade arms and ammunitions technology in order to gain a competitive edge in the global market. Russia has also increased its defense budget allocation towards R&D as part of its strategy to enhance its technological capabilities and emerge as the leading supplier of weapons to the Middle East. It aims to offer modernization and maintenance services alongside its systems and other related equipment.
- Industry Snapshot and Industry View - Key defense and security industry statistics including total expenditure, revenue expenditure, and capital expenditure are analysed to reveal the key issues and trends driving market performance in the Russian defense and security market.
- Industry SWOT Analysis - Discover the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats impacting market performance and investment in the Russian defense and security market.
- Industry Benchmarking - Benchmark how the Russian defense and security market is performing compared to regional and global markets in terms of total expenditure, revenue expenditure, and capital expenditure to gauge potential for growth or market entry.
- Competitive Landscape - Analyze and compare the performance of the leading players in the Russian defense and security market by business segment on metrics such as arms sales, along with detailed overview and product offerings of the leading defense and security players in Russia.
Key points to buy
- How is the market performing in terms of: total expenditure, revenue expenditure, and capital expenditure?
- How risky is it to invest in the Russian defense and security industry compared to other European countries?
- What is driving the performance of key industry segments such as homeland security, aircraft and others?
- Who are the leading players in the Russian defense and security industry and how does their performance compare?
- What trends are being witnessed within the Russian defense and security industry?
- What are the Russian defense and security industry’s Strengths and Weaknesses and what Opportunities and Threats does it face?
- What are the recent developments, innovations, and deals in the Russian defense and security industry?
Table of Contents
Conflict and CostsIndex
Industry SWOT Analysis
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 252983