Global Real Estate industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1474001-real-estate-global-industry-guide-2017
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global real estate market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The real estate industry looks at renting and leasing residential properties. The industry is valued using the total revenues generated by landlords via the leasing and renting of private and council properties. Values are calculated using the average annual rent multiplied by the number of rented properties. Volume includes number of houses/properties rented out (vacant properties excluded). Leading companies relate to companies that are involved in residential property rental and development business. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
- The global real estate industry had total revenues of $3,505.2bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2012 and 2016.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.9% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 525.8 million housing units in 2016.
- The industry was mainly driven by emerging urbanization trends in Asia-Pacific which has been the most important factor of demand in countries such as India and China. In contrast, record-low interest rates in Europe that increased mortgage-lending, especially in Northern Europe, did not help the industry to achieve strong growth rates. In the US, the positive outlook the economy has led to property value increases that had a transmission effect in the domestic industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global real estate market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global real estate market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global real estate market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global real estate market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global real estate market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global real estate market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global real estate market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Content: Key Points
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 22
Who is the target reader? 22
How to use this report 22
Global Real Estate 23
Market Overview 23
Market Data 24
Market Segmentation 26
Market outlook 27
Five forces analysis 29
Real Estate in Asia-Pacific 38
Market Overview 38
Market Data 39
Market Segmentation 41
Market outlook 42
Five forces analysis 44
Real Estate in Europe 52
Market Overview 52
Market Data 53
Market Segmentation 55
Market outlook 56
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1474001-real-estate-global-industry-guide-2017
Get in touch:
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 210371