WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Qatar: Country Intelligence Report”
"Qatar: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Qatar today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Qatar's telecom and pay-TV services market will grow from an estimated $2.4bn in 2017 to $2.8bn by 2022 at a CAGR of 2.7% over 2017-2022 driven by projected growth in mobile data and fixed broadband revenues. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. Mobile data revenue will expand at fastest CAGR of 10.7% over 2017-2022 and becopme largest revenue generating segment from 2019 onwards owing to improvements and expansions in mobile data networks by operators. Going forward, Qatar’s pay-TV market is expected to grow at CAGR of 2.7% driven by growth in IPTV subscriptions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Qatar.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2596068-qatar-country-intelligence-report
- The overall telecoms and pay-TV service revenue in Qatar will grow at a 2.7% CAGR during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 40.6% of the total telecoma and pay-TV service revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption and usage of 4G services supported by operators' data-heavy and highly-segmented mobile bundles.
- Ooredoo Qatar leads the country's mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by Vodafone Qatar. Both operators compete on the basis of network expansions/upgrades, and competitively priced plans to strengthen their market position.
- Vodafone is trying to strengthen its fixed broadband market share by leveraging QNBN’s fiber network to extend its FTTH coverage.
- DTH will remain the leading pay-TV platform in Qatar with its share in total subscriptions reaching 54.3% in 2017.
Key points to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Qatar’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Qatar’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Qatar’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Qatar.
Table of Contents
Table of contents
Demographic, macroeconomic and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 275332