The “Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the global public safety LTE market, besides touching upon the wider LMR and mobile broadband industries. In addition to covering the business case, challenges, technology, spectrum allocation, industry roadmap, value chain, deployment case studies, vendor products, strategies, standardization initiatives and applications ecosystem for public safety LTE, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for mobile broadband, LMR and public safety LTE subscriptions from 2016 till 2030. —
Browse 11 Chapters, 504 companies and 153 table and figures spread across 529 pages report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=560702.
Also covered are public safety LTE service revenues, over both private and commercial networks. In addition, the report presents revenue forecasts for public safety LTE infrastructure, devices, integration services and management solutions.
Latest research estimates that annual investments on public safety LTE infrastructure will reach $600 Million by the end of 2016. The market, which includes base stations (eNBs), mobile core and transport networking gear, is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 33% over the next four years. By 2020, these infrastructure investments will be complemented by over 4.4 Million LTE device shipments, including smartphones, rugged handheld terminals and vehicular routers.
Due to the bandwidth limitations of their traditional voice-centric LMR (Land Mobile Radio) networks, public safety agencies are keen to leverage commercial cellular network technology to support their growing broadband application needs. Considering its thriving ecosystem, spectrum flexibility and performance metrics, LTE has emerged as the leading candidate for public safety mobile broadband networks. In addition, with the recent approval of the MCPTT (Mission Critical Push to Talk) voice standard as part of 3GPP Release 13, LTE has also become an attractive substitute for providing LMR-like voice services.
Order a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=560702.
The following companies and organizations have been reviewed, discussed or mentioned in the report:
3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project), Aaeon, Abu Dhabi Police, Accelleran, AceAxis, ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority), Aculab, Adax, ADCOM911 (Adams County Communication Center), ADRF (Advanced RF Technologies), Advantech, Advantech Wireless, Aeroflex, Affarii Technologies, Affirmed Networks, Agile Networks, Airbus Defence and Space, Airbus Group, Air-Lynx, Airspan Networks, Airvana, Airwave Solutions, Ajman Police, Alcatel-Lucent, Altiostar Networks, Amdocs, Anite, Anritsu Corporation, APCO International (Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials), Apple, ARASKOM, Arcadyan, Argela, Aricent, ARItel, Arqiva, Artemis Networks, Aselsan, ASOCS, ASTRI (Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute), ASTRID, ASTRO Solutions, Asus (ASUSTeK Computer), AT&T, Athena Wireless Communications, Athonet, ATIS (Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions), Atlas Telecom, Avanti Communications Group
• Business case for public safety LTE and mobile broadband services, including key benefits and challenges
• Technology, economics, trends, commercial commitments and deployment case studies
• List of public safety LTE engagements worldwide
• Public safety LTE infrastructure, devices and applications
• Industry roadmap, value chain and standardization initiatives
• Spectrum allocation, deployment models and funding strategies
• Profiles and strategies of over 260 ecosystem players including public safety system integrators and LTE infrastructure/device OEMs
• TCO analysis of private and commercial public safety LTE deployments
• Military and tactical LTE deployments
• Public safety LTE base station (eNB) form factor analysis
• Exclusive interview transcripts from 5 key ecosystem players: Ericsson, Airbus Defence and Space, Sepura, Aricent and Parallel Wireless
• Strategic recommendations for vendors, system integrators, public safety agencies and mobile operators
• Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
ReportsnReports.com is single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Name: Ritesh Tiwari
Email: Send Email
Address: Magarpatta City, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Release ID: 199099