Market Scenario —
The major growth driver of Power Electronics Market includes rising demand for high-power electronics, increasing adoption of renewable energy sources such as electric vehicles, and growing ICT and telecommunication sector among others.However, high initial cost and time consuming manufacturing process are the major factors which are hindering the growth of Power Electronics Market.
• Fairchild (U.S.),
• Infineon (Germany),
• Mitsubishi (Japan),
• STMicroelectronics (Switzerland),
• Toshiba (Japan),
• ABB (Switzerland),
• Cree (U.S.),
• Micro semi (U.S.),
• Renesas Electronics (Japan),
• Rockwell Automation (U.S.) among others.
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1069
Segmentation by Components:
• Silicon controlled rectifier (SCR),
• AC/DC converter,
• Static switches among others.
Segmentation by Application:
• consumer electronics,
• Healthcare among others.
• Fairchild has announced on July 2016 about its new development FDMQ8205, the first member of its next generation GreenBridge series. The GreenBridge is used for application that receives power through Power over Ethernet which include security cameras, wireless access points and LED lighting.
• Infineon technologies has announced on July 2016 about its acquisition of wolfspeed power and RF division of Cree. This acquisition will provide broadest offering for Infineon in producing compound semiconductor which will strengthen Infineon in high growth market such as electro-mobility, renewables and next generation cellular infrastructure.
Browse full report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/power-electronics-market
Objective of Power Electronics Market Study:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Power Electronics market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To Analyze the Power Electronics Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, by applications and sub-segments.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market, by Type (Indoor Location Based Analytics and Indoor Navigations & Maps), by Technology (RFID, Cellular, WLAN) by Verticals (Consumer Electronics, IT, Healthcare, Transportation), by Applications (Navigation, Positioning, Location, Geo-Fencing).Know more about this report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/indoor-positioning-navigation-system-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Release ID: 168406