Synopsis of the Global Polyolefin Market —
The Polyolefin Market is driven by increasing demand for eco-friendly packaging and ease of availability of raw materials in emerging nations. Polyolefin is preferred over the other metal substitutes due to its properties such as light weight, high durability and the ability to resist chemical reactions. This boosts the popularity of these polymers among all the applications. Polyethylene (PE) was valued to have the largest market by type and is expected to attain a share of around 30% of global polyolefin market by 2022. Film & Sheet is expected to lead the market share by application in the forecasted period.
Furthermore, the government regulations to optimize the fuel efficiency and reduce the CO2 emission have fueled the demand for these polymers from the automotive sector. The production of polyolefin is expected to cross 180 million tonnes by 2022 globally. This is backed by the rising disposable incomes of average population have widened the scope for the market. The Global Polyolefin Market is expected to cross USD 300 Billion at the end of the forecasted period and is expected to grow at CAGR of approximately 7% from 2016 to 2022.
Request Sample Research Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1695
The key players of Global Polyolefin Market report include- BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Co., E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Sinopec Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., ExxonMobil Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation, SABIC, Braskem S.A., Total S.A., Ineos Group AG, and Arkema S.A.
Study Objectives of Global Polyolefin Market:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Polyolefin Market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the global polyolefin market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW).
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Type, Application and by Region.
• To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Polyolefin Market.
Request for Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1695
Key Points from Table of Content:
11 Company Profiles
11.1 BASF SE
11.1.3 Product Portfolio
11.1.4 Business Strategies
11.1.5 Recent Development
11.2 The Dow Chemical Co.
11.2.3 Product Portfolio
11.2.4 Business Strategies
11.2.5 Recent Development
11.3 E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
11.3.3 Product Portfolio
11.3.4 Business Strategies
11.3.5 Recent Development
11.4 Formosa Plastics Corporation
11.4.3 Product Portfolio
11.4.4 Business Strategies
11.4.5 Recent Development
11.5 Sinopec Corporation
11.5.3 Product Portfolio
11.5.4 Business Strategies
11.5.5 Recent Development
Inquire more about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/polyolefin-market-1695
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Name: Market Research Future
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 256016