Global Polyamide Market: Polyamide is a common name for all the long-chain fiber-forming polyamides that have recurring groups of amide in them. It is the largest group of engineering plastics that have a wide variety of applications in various end-user industries. The properties of these plastics such as high heat stabilization, flame retardant, chemical resistance, halogen-free and stiff nature, and their dimensional stability enable them to be suitable for use in various end-user industries.
Click Here to Avail 50% discount on all AllTheResearch (ATR) reports as a Pre-Book Offer. InForGrowth is the exclusive sales & distribution partner of AllTheResearch.
Polyamides are being increasingly used as an alternative to metals, especially in the automotive industry. The growing demand for polyamides from the automotive industry is a major factor contributing to the growth of the polyamides market. The properties of polyamides such as high insulation and strong resistance to chemicals are expected to fuel the demand for polyamides from the electronics and coating industry. Another factor contributing to the growth of polyamides market is its increasing use as the material of choice for 3D printing. However, the less availability of raw materials required for manufacturing of polyamides and the complexity of the manufacturing process is expected to impede market growth.
The Global Polyamide Market is dominated by the Asia-Pacific region, especially China. There has been an increased demand by the various end-user industries such as automotive, consumer goods, buildings & construction, electronics and electrical, and fiber and textiles in the Asia-Pacific region.
The major players in this Polyamide Market include BASF SE (Germany), Royal DSM (The Netherlands), DuPont (US), Ascend Performance Materials LLC (U.S.), Arkema SA (France), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), and Invista Sarl (U.S.) amongst others.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to surpass North America in terms of revenue growth in the coming years, the growth of which will be majorly attributed to the improving IT infrastructure, rising spending capacity of the consumers and rising adoption of wearable devices among consumer.
Recent Developments in the Polyamide Market:
Bio-based polyamides: In Transformation towards post-petroleum society. The bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking is a 3.7 billion euro, public-private partnership between the Bio-based Industries Consortium and the European Commission. The BBI JU is formed with the aim to discern the European bio-economy potential. This investment will foster growth for the bio-based polyamides sector in Europe.
France: Polyamide Market In June, 2018 Arkema invests $23 million for expanding its polyamide powder production capacity. Arkema SA, the France based company has invested $23 million for expanding its production capacity for polyamide powders by more than 50% at its Mont site in France. The polyamide powders are specifically used in additive manufacturing applications. The company aims to support its steady customer growth for industrial applications.
Arkema SA: Polyamide Market In Oct, 2018 Arkema SA has launched a commercial platform for 3D printing. Arkema has launched a commercial platform for 3D printing solutions with the purpose of development of materials and services dedicated to additive manufacturing. The company’s 3D printing materials portfolio currently includes N3xtDimension resins, Rilsan bio-sourced polyamides and ultra-high-performance Kepstan PEKK polymers. With the launch of this platform, the company aims to strengthen its position in the commercial 3D printing materials market.
Drop in an Email for More Enquiry Regarding This Report at email@example.com
Key Questions Answered into the Report:
• What is the Polyamide Market value and volume of the overall market and segments?
• What are the key segments and sub-segments in the market?
• Which is the largest sub-segment in each segment in the scope of the study?
• What are the key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in xx market and how are they expected to impact the market?
• What are the attractive segments and geographies to invest in?
• What is the market value and volume at the regional and country level?
• Who are the key Polyamide Market players and their key competitors?
• Who are the key Polyamide Market players at different stages of the value chain?
• What are the strategies for growth adopted by the key players in the market?
• How does a particular company rank against its competitors with respect to revenue, profit comparison, operational efficiency, cost competitiveness and market capitalization?
• How financially strong are the key players in the market (revenue and profit margin, market capitalization, expenditure analysis, investment analysis)?
• What are the recent trends in the market? (M&A, partnerships, new product developments, expansions)
Related Reports on Polyamide Market:
Global Polyamide Market Summary Report
Global Polyamide Market Segmentation Report
Global Polyamide Market Regional Report
Global Polyamide Market Competitive Intelligence & Company Profiles Report
Global Polyamide Market Statbook
Release ID: 477522