WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Poland - The Future of Foodservice”
"Poland - The Future of Foodservice to 2021", published by provides extensive insight and analysis of the Polish Foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Poland is home to one of the fastest-growing foodservice markets in Europe, with revenue in the foodservice profit sector rising at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2014-2016.
A rapidly expanding middle class, declining unemployment and ongoing economic growth has made Poland an intriguing expansion opportunity for international chains, with many well-known brands entering the market in recent years.
An oversaturation of restaurants in Warsaw has seen operators look beyond the capital and towards secondary cities. Whilst growing global trends towards health can be seen across the foodservice market, it remains a mitigating factor, rather than a decisive motivator of outlet choice.
Food delivery leader pyszne.pl has experienced rapid growth in recent years, and takeaway meals are expected to become more prominent, especially among younger and less affluent consumers.
The report includes –
- Overview of Poland's macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Poland’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR and Coffee & Tea Shops) within Poland’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Polish population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the three major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Polish foodservice market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2431241-poland-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2021
- A blossoming middle class has made Poland an increasingly important market for international foodservice brands; however, Polish consumers display a lowered propensity to eat outside of the home in comparison to other CEE markets, with over half of those surveyed claiming to be limited by their budget.
- Quality, rather than health, has driven product innovation in recent years. This has benefited ‘trendy’ premium burger operators such as Bobby Burger, Guru Burger and Burger Factory.
- As growth slows across core markets (Western Europe, US) international coffee shop operators are turning their attention towards Poland. As a result, the market is filled with globally recognized coffee shop brands, including Starbucks, Costa Coffee and Second Cup.
Key points to buy
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the Polish foodservice market.
Table of Contents
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
monthly household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
Outlet type and type of ownership growth dynamics
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for indUStries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding varioUS terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 256508