The global pharmaceutical borosilicate glass tubes industry market is set to witness a higher CAGR in the forthcoming period. Glass is mainly used for pharmaceutical storage such as vials and prefilled syringes due to its chemical resistance and physical properties robust by nature. Further, there have been various stances for a wide array of pharmaceutical drugs for medical care. Borosilicate glass is normally used for pharmaceutical containers that generally offers superior qualities with minimal alkaline solution. Using a borosilicate glass for pharmaceutical characterizes enhanced hydrolytic resistance, free from halogen and does not comprise toxic materials such as arsenic. Borosilicate glasses are most commonly used for parenteral containers with the properties such as depyrogenation, lyophilisation and terminal sterilization. —
Read full report @: https://www.upmarketresearch.com/reports/Global-Pharmaceutical-Borosilicate-Glass-Tubes-Industry-Market-Analysis-Forecast-2018-2023
In The News:
North America market is expected to dominate in the pharmaceutical parenteral containers due to rise in pharmaceutical industries and preference for borosilicate glass tubing. In a recent news, Schott AG has developed a concept called perfeXion, which enables 100% zero defect glass tubing along with big data approach.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
Pharmaceutical borosilicate glass tubes industry market is driven by factors such as increasing demand from clinics for ampoules, syringes and vials. Features such as durability, toughness and ruggedness add to the demand for borosilicate glass tubes for clinical use. Also, manufacture of pharmaceutical bottles using borosilicate glass that enables storage for drug products and offers chemical resistance. In addition, demand from pharmaceutical packaging drives the market growth. However, preference for plastic materials due to their cheap form and easy availability and stringent norms and regulations for new market entrants is likely to disturb the market for borosilicate glass tubes industry market.
Request sample copy of this report @: https://www.upmarketresearch.com/home/requested_sample/387
Material segmentation for pharmaceutical borosilicate glass tubes industry market include
• Borosilicate Neutral Glass
• Surface Treated Borosilicate Glass
• Soda Lime Glass
Type segmentation for pharmaceutical borosilicate glass tubes industry market include,
Application segmentation for pharmaceutical borosilicate glass tubes industry market include,
• Laboratory Apparatus
• Chemical Tubes
• Heat Glassware
• Pharmaceutical Packaging
End-Use segmentation for pharmaceutical borosilicate glass tubes industry market include
Geographical segmentation for pharmaceutical borosilicate glass tubes industry market include,
• North America
• SouthEast Asia
Enquire more details about this report @: https://www.upmarketresearch.com/home/enquiry_before_buying/387
Prominent players in the pharmaceutical borosilicate glass tubes industry market include,
• Accu-Glass LLC.
• Schott AG
• Nipro Pharma Corporation
• Corning Incorporated
• Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
• Richland Glass Co., Inc.,
• Cang Zhou Four-star Glass Co.,Ltd.,
• LINUO Group
• DWK Life Sciences GmbH
• Puyang New Harmony Industrial Development Co., LTD,
• Shandong Pharmaceutical Glass Co, Ltd.
You will find following details in this report:
In the Global Pharmaceutical Borosilicate Glass Tubes Industry Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023, the revenue is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2018 and 2023. The production is estimated at XX million in 2017 and is forecasted to reach XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2018 and 2023.
Customization of the Report
This report can be personalized to meet your basics. Associate with our delegate, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
Browse related reports by Up Market Research:
• Capillary Copper Tube Market - https://www.upmarketresearch.com/reports/Global-Capillary-Copper-Tube-Industry-Market-Analysis-Forecast-2018-2023
• Portable Medical and Healthcare Devices Industry - https://www.upmarketresearch.com/reports/Global-Portable-Medical-and-Healthcare-Devices-Industry-Market-Analysis-Forecast-2018-2023
• Medical Flow Sensors Market - https://www.upmarketresearch.com/reports/Global-Medical-Flow-Sensors-Industry-Market-Analysis-Forecast-2018-2023
Reasons for Buying this Report
• This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth.
• It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow.
• It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future.
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
Up Market Research (https://www.upmarketresearch.com) is a leading distributor of market research report offered by genuine publishers. Our motto is to enable a full-fledged market report demonstrating factual content so that our clients have a close chance to look for quality samples before banking upon any investment decision. Our clients can browse through our vast reports database for sample reports before choosing to buy. Our in-house panel of analysts and consultants has a scrupulous approach prior to report publishing and also ensure that our clients receive updated reports within the specified time. Post-sales client consultation is a value-added service on association. Keeping the clients updated with latest market trends and informed business decisions can help them driving relevant business resources forms the basis of our success story.
Name: Alex Mathews
Email: Send Email
Organization: Up Market Research (UMR)
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario, CA 91764, United States
Phone: +1 (347) 377-7033
Release ID: 364473