The dedicated team at the California Injury Law Office of Calinjurylawyer.com, have announced today that they are offering free consultations to California motor vehicle accident victims who are in need of legal representation to fight for their personal injury claims. Call now if Needing a Free Legal Consultation for a Personal Injury, Car Accident injuries, Big Rig 18 Wheeler, Bicycle, Motorcycle or Metro Link accidents. Call Now: 1-909-325-6032. —
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) notes there are about 10 million auto accidents per year. This is equivalent to one accident every six seconds. There are about 125,000 accidents involving trucks, and 50,000 involving motorcycles.
What Happens After a Car Accident in some of these accidents, people are injured. Around three million suffered an injury from an auto accident. In 2014, 32,675 people died in auto accidents. Accident lawyers know that of those that are injured, around two-thirds, or about two million people have an injury that is permanent, resulting in disability for many cases. Need to know more about What Should Be Done Immediately Following An Auto Accident:
With a Pretrial Settlement only 4% to 5% of personal injury cases with car accident claims go to trial. About 95% to 96% of personal injury cases settle before going to trial. Nevertheless, the best settlements come from cases where aggressive attorneys prepare to go to trial. An aggressive personal injury lawyer knows how to deal with a car accident and builds a mountain of evidence to induce the opposition to settle the case.
When a car accident lawyer assembles evidence that is highly in favor of the injured party, the incentive is to settle the case rather than go to trial against an experienced car accident lawyer in California. The reason for this is twofold. First, there is the legal expense of going to trial, which increases the amount of an award and secondly there is the strong possibility of having the award be very substantial, especially if the trial is by jury. - Read more on When in Need of a Personal Injury Car Accident Lawyer: http://blawger.net/california-auto-accident-injury-lawyers-get-help-now/
How Does an Aggressive Personal Injury Attorney Build a Case -
Besides reviewing police reports and interviewing witnesses, there is a bit of investigative work involved.
1. Investigating the Accident - An aggressive auto accident attorney knows what to do after a car accident. The first thing is to look into the details of what caused the accident.
Some common causes of accidents are:
- Distracted driving (texting or talking on a cell phone while driving)
- Driving too fast - Exceeding the speed limit, or going faster than safety permits.
- Driving while under the influence of drugs (including prescription medicines) or alcohol
- Drowsy driving - This causes 2.6% of all accidents as reported by the NHTSA.
- Failing to yield or to stop at traffic lights and stop signs
- Mechanical failure - The NHTSA estimates this only causes 6% of all accidents; the rest are human error.
- Road rage
- Unsafe Passing - Passing in a no-passing zone or on the inside.
- Weaving from lane to lane
The NHTSA notes that 49% of those who died in auto accidents were not wearing seat belts. Since, California is an “at-fault” state, if a person is not wearing a seat belt they are partially at-fault for any injuries sustained in the auto accident, even if they did not cause the accident.
2. Investigate the Background of the At-Fault Driver(s) - This is to determine if the driver(s) has a history of causing similar accidents.
3. Know the Value of the Case - Car accident lawyers in California know from experience the value of a case. This is necessary when negotiating for a settlement. To Learn more on Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer For Your Car Accident: http://blawger.net/hire-a-personal-injury-lawyer-for-your-car-accident/
An aggressive personal injury attorney, who builds a strong case, is the best type of legal counsel to use when a person is injured in an auto accident caused by another party. In need of a Car Accident Attorney in Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Orange County, San Gabriel Valley, and the Inland Empire of Southern California. Contact Alexander D. Napolin Today for a Free Legal Consultation and Evaluation on a personal injury case claim. If Injured or have been in a vehicle crash collision within the California area. Call Now - 1-909-325-6032 - Free Legal Consultation
Name: Alexander D. Napolin
Email: Send Email
Organization: California Injury Lawyer
Address: 269 West Bonita Avenue Claremont, Los Angeles California 91711
Release ID: 98650