Synopsis of Paper Dry Strength Agent Market —
The Global Paper Dry Strength Agent Market is expected to witness a significant growth by 2023 with CAGR of ~ 3.50 % between 2016 and 2023.
Papermaking dry strength agent also known as paper dry additives, dry strength agents are divide into two segments namely, natural dry agents and synthetic dry agents. In natural dry agents it is futher subsegmneted into startch and Guar Gum and synthetic dry agents is subsegmneted as polyVinylamine, polyacrylamide (PAM), poly aminoamide eipchlorohydrin (PAE), Glyoxylated Polyacrylamide (GPAM) and Amphoteric Polymer.
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2932
• Global paper dry strength agent market is projected to reach USD 69,722.5 million in 2015 and expected to reach USD 90,548.7 million in 2023 with a CAGR of 3.50%
• North America accounted for largest share due to growing application industries in this region
• Total number of companies increased by 15-20% approximately over the period of 2011 to 2016 & are dominated by micro-size establishments specially in developing markets like China and India.
• Papermaking dry strength agent market is a fragmented market, however, tier 1 and tier 2 manufacturers dominate the market.
• North America dominate the market for with 32%, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Asia Pacific is forecast to be the fastest growing region in paper dry strength agent market at close to 3.55% CAGR from 2016 to 2023
• Polyvinylamine dominate the market for with 28%, followed by Polyacrlamide and Glyoxylted polyacrylamide.
• BASF SE,
• Harima Chemicals Group, Inc.,
• Applied Chemicals International Group,
• Seiko Pmc Corporation,
• Richards Chemicals & Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Paper Dry Strength Agents Market Research Report- Forecast to 2023”
Dry strength agent is used in paper mill to increase the strength of paper. Moreover, paper dry strength agent increase the the strength of paper by increasing the internal bond formation and improves bust strength, tear strength, wax pick values, folding endurance, stiffnes , increase levels of paper fillers uses etc. The dry strength agent can be used individually or in combination.
The global paper dry strength agent market is majorly segmented on the basis of types, and region. Firstly, based on types, global paper dry strength agent market is segmented into polyvinyl amine, polyacrylamide, glyoxylted polyacrylamide, starch based polymers, amphoteric polymers and others based on region market is divided into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
The global paper dry strength agent market, by geography, has been segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East, and South Africa region. In the global paper dry strength agent market, Asia Pacific is expected to witness relatively faster growth as compared with other regions.
Access Report Detail @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/paper-dry-strength-agents-market-2932
The global paper dry strength agent has seen a remarkable growth over the past year and it is expected to see the similar growth in next coming years. The several factors that has influenced the global market are; increasing paper demand from developing economies, Increased recycled paper and filler content drives demand for chemicals, and Increased recycled paper drives demand for paper chemicals. There are various opportunities which help the paper dry strength agent market to grow but on the different side there are some factors which have hampered the growth and development of this market. The factor which may hamper the growth are fluctuating prices across the region and rising energy and power cost affect the price
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Release ID: 252954