WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Offshore Wind Power Equipment”
"Offshore Wind Power Equipment, Update 2017 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Key Country Analysis, and Forecast to 2021", offers comprehensive information and understanding of the global offshore wind power equipment market. The report analyzes the current trend and future potential of offshore wind power equipment market at global, regional (Asia-Pacific, Americas (represented by North America only) and Europe) and key countries (the US, China, Japan, Korea, UK, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark and France) level.
The report analyzes the offshore wind power equipment market in terms of value and volume for the historical (2011-2016) and forecast (2017-2021) periods. The report covers turbines, foundation, and cables equipment market size analysis. Further classification by various capacity segments for turbines are also covered in the report. The report provides insight into the drivers and restraints affecting the offshore wind power market, competitive landscape for turbine, foundation, and cables equipment market, key projects, and key company profiles. Additionally, an overview of the country wise onshore wind power market is covered in the report. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2595810-offshore-wind-power-equipment-update-2017-global-market-size-competitive-landscape
The report analyses offshore wind power equipment market. Its scope includes -
- Analysis of the growth of offshore wind power equipment market with a focus on market value and volume in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and Europe
- The report provides offshore wind power equipment market analysis for key countries including the US, China, Japan, Korea, UK, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, and France.
- The report analyzes the offshore wind power equipment market in terms of value and volume for the historical (2011-2016) and forecast (2017-2021) periods. The report covers turbines, foundation, and cables equipment market size analysis. Further classification by various capacity segments for turbines are also covered in the report.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on offshore wind power market are discussed at country level.
- The report provides competitive landscape for turbine, foundation, and cables equipment market, key projects, and key company profiles for the year 2016.
Key points to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by analyzing market data on offshore wind power equipment
- Develop strategies based on developments in the offshore wind power equipment market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the offshore wind power equipment market
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategies, and prospects
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
4 Offshore Wind Power, Global
5 Offshore Wind Power, North America
6 Offshore Wind Power, Europe
7 Offshore Wind Power, UK
8 Offshore Wind Power, Germany
9 Offshore Wind Power, Belgium
10 Offshore Wind Power, Netherlands
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 276063