"Nuclear Power in Belgium, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Belgium.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Belgium (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in Belgium nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2841891-nuclear-power-in-belgium-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2017
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2017-2030.
- Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2016, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2016 and investment trends.
- Power market scenario in Belgium provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Details of Belgium nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Belgium nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Executive Summary 6
2.1 Global Carbon Emissions to Increase at a Lower rate During the Forecast Period 6
2.2 Nuclear Power to Grow at a Slower Pace than Other Power Generating Sources 6
2.3 Wind Power is expected to dominate the Renewable Power Market of Belgium in 2030 7
2.4 Belgium to Phase out Nuclear Power by 2025 7
3 Introduction 8
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 8
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2030 10
3.3 Report Guidance 13
4 Nuclear Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 14
4.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Overview 14
4.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 15
4.3 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 20
4.4 Nuclear Market, Global, Investment Trends, 2016-2020 25
5 Power Market, Belgium, 2006-2030 27
5.1 Power Market, Belgium, Overview 27
5.2 Power Market, Belgium, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 28
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2841891-nuclear-power-in-belgium-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2017
Get in touch:
Release ID: 301412