Global North America & Europe microencapsulated ingredients market is segmented into ingredient, application, and region. Based on ingredient, the market is categorized into pigments, vitamins, UV filters, skin lightening components, essential oils, anti-aging components, and active ingredients. The UV filters segment accounted for the highest share in 2018, holding for nearly one-fourth of the North America & Europe microencapsulated ingredients market share, and is estimated to maintain its lead status during the forecast period. Contrarily, the anti-aging component segment is expected to maintain the largest CAGR of 5.8% from 2019 to 2026. —
Based on application, the market is classified into color cosmetics, sunscreen lotions (UV protection), whitening & lightening creams, anti-wrinkle & antiaging creams, and others. The anti-wrinkle and anti-ageing cream segment held the largest market share accounting for one-fourth of the total market share. On the other hand, the whitening and lightening cream segment is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecasting period.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6468
According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the North America & Europe microencapsulated ingredients market garnered $229.9 million in 2018, and is expected to generate $349.2 million by 2026, witnessing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2026. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of changing market trends, key market players, major segments, market size & estimations, and competitive scenario.
Rise in disposable income in emerging economies and increase in demand for natural ingredients propel the growth of the North America & Europe microencapsulated ingredients market. However, stringent government regulations restrain the market growth. On the other hand, innovations in skincare products are expected to offer new opportunities in the coming years.
The market is analyzed based on regions and competitive landscape in each region is mentioned. Regions discussed in the study include North America (United States, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa). These insights help to devise strategies and create new opportunities to achieve exceptional results.
Detailed analysis on operating business segments, product portfolio, business performance, and key strategic developments is offered in the research. Leading market players analyzed in the report include Celanese Corporation. These players have adopted various strategies including expansions, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, new product launches, and collaborations to gain a strong position in the industry.
Leading market players analyzed in the North America & Europe microencapsulated ingredients market are BASF SE, Croda International PLC, Clariant AG, Kobo Products, Inc., Koninklijke DSM NV, Korea Particle Technology Co. Ltd., Givaudan SA, International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc., Lubrizol Corporation, Merck KGaA, Symrise AG, Sumitomo Corporation, Lonza Group Ltd., Lycored, Salvona LLC, Euracli, Koehler, Air Liquide SA, Ashland Inc., Sensient Technologies Corporation, Nouryon, Reed Pacific Specialty Corporation, Chongqing Pellets Techniques & Trade Co. Ltd., Nanovetores, Biogenica, Gelyma, and Infinitec.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6468
• The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the North America & Europe microencapsulated ingredients market trends, forecasts, and market size from 2021 to 2022 to determine new opportunities.
• Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make strategic business decisions and determine the level of competition in the North America & Europe microencapsulated ingredients market.
• Top impacting factors & major investment pockets are highlighted in the research.
• The major countries in each region are analyzed and their revenue contribution is mentioned.
• The market player positioning segment provides an understanding of the current position of the market players active in the North America & Europe microencapsulated ingredients market.
Key offerings of the report:
• Key drivers & Opportunities: Detailed analysis on driving factors and opportunities in different segments for strategizing.
• Current trends & forecasts: Comprehensive analysis on latest trends, development, and forecasts for next few years to take next steps.
• Segmental analysis: Each segment analysis and driving factors along with revenue forecasts and growth rate analysis.
• Regional Analysis: Thorough analysis of each region help market players devise expansion strategies and take a leap.
• Competitive Landscape: Extensive insights on each of the leading market players for outlining competitive scenario and take steps accordingly.
Get More News:
Name: David Correa
Email: Send Email
Organization: Allied Market Research
Address: 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States
Release ID: 89031867