WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Non-Life Insurance in Egypt” —
'Non-Life Insurance in Egypt Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Egyptian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Egyptian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Egyptian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Egyptian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2420888-non-life-insurance-in-egypt-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
'Non-Life Insurance in Egypt Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Egyptian non-life segment’s detailed outlook by product category
• A comprehensive overview of the Egyptian economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Egyptian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Egyptian non-life insurance segment
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Egyptian insurance industry
• Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Egypt
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Egyptian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Egypt:
• It provides historical values for the Egyptian non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Egyptian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
• It provides a comparison of the Egyptian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Egypt.
• It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Egyptian insurance industry
• It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Egypt, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Egyptian non-life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Egyptian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• In February 2017, the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA) announced plans to increase the minimum capital requirement for insurers from EGP60.0 million (US$7.8 million) to EGP200.0 million (US$26.0 million)
• According to Em-Dat, Egypt’s total economic loss due to natural catastrophes valued EGP2.2 billion (US$213.9 million) during 1990–2016.
• In December 2016, EFSA approved the online distribution of microinsurance products.
• According to the Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics (CAPMAS), total exports from Egypt rose from EGP1.0 trillion (US$159.9 billion) in 2012 to EGP1.8 trillion (US$178.2 billion) in 2016, at a review period CAGR of 15.8%.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Outlook by Category
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Definitions and Methodology
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 254935