Market Overview —
Mobile printers are known for their portability and ability to use Wi-Fi connections for their smooth operations. The Mobile printer market is gaining momentum due to such advantages and wide-spread application in diverse industries. The global Mobile Printer Market can be seen achieving 17% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023) and surpass a valuation of USD 8,351.12 Mn by 2027. Market Research Future (MRFR) claims the premise is all set for smooth percolation of the mobile printer market.
Among the chief factors is the convenience of its usage, which is why it is gaining high growth amidst diverse companies. Also its use has risen due to the growth in packaging logistics industries. Its use as ticketing & labeling, printing barcodes, receipts, invoices to radio frequency identification (RFID) tags. However, growing use of cloud can deter the expected the mobile printer market growth.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3573
The prominent players in the mobile printer market are – Canon Inc. (Japan), Honeywell Scanning And Mobility (U.S.), Seiko Epson Corporation (Japan), Toshiba Tec Corporation (Japan), Zebra Technologies (U.S.), Hewlett-Packard (U.S.), Polaroid Corporation (U.S.), Brother Industries, Ltd., (Japan), Printek (U.S.), Star Micronics Co., Ltd. (Japan) Among Others.
MRFR’s take on the global mobile printer market is based on an extensive segmentation that includes output, technology, and end-user. This segmentation is based on expert analyses backed by data from volume-wise and value-wise readings.
• Based on the output, the global mobile printer market comprises document, barcode labels, receipts, pictures, and others. The labels segment is gaining substantial traction due to its huge use in the packaging industry. The barcode industry is also enjoying same sort of popularity.
• Based on the technology, the global mobile printing market includes Bluetooth, infrared data association, Wi-Fi, and others. The infrared data association segment has the largest market coverage. This can be operated from a long distanci and in all direction, which is why it is garnering accolade.
• Based on the end user, the global mobile printing market consists corporate offices, retail, healthcare, residential, and others. The retail segment is expected to gain high growth during the forecast period.
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW) are regions that have been included in the global mobile printer market for a better analysis. MRFR’s analysis takes a close look at these regions for a better understanding.
North America’s stand in the global market is the strongest due to prolific integration of the technology into various fields. This is also getting helped by digitalization. Infrastructural superiority also backing up the growth of the market. High expenditure capacity is assisting companies in integrating the system into various fields. At the same time, the presence of various market leaders are playing remarkable roles in taking the market ahead by implementing different strategic moves. The regional market is alo gaining substantially from the presence of the US and Canada who are providing holistic traction to the market.
The European market is also thriving on features quite similar to that of North America. In addition, high investment in the R & D sector is ensuring constant upgradation.
Asia The APAC market is expecting robust support from the burgeoning IT industry and improvement in retail and logistics sector. The market is poised to grow with the fastest speed. Several countries like India, China, South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Australia, and others are substantially cementing their market positions and are taking the regional market ahead.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mobile-printer-market-3573
• Investors and consultants
• System Integrators
• Government Organizations
• Research/Consultancy firms
• Technology solution providers
• IT Solution Providers
• Mobile Manufacturing Organizations
• Original Equipment Manufacturers
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Release ID: 88907929