"The Mobile Phone Insurance Ecosystem: 2017-2030-Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts” provides, wherever applicable and relevant, technical data of products, and sheds useful light on expected commercial production dates and current R&D status. This report will help the viewer in Better Decision Making. —
The “Mobile Phone Insurance Ecosystem: 2017 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the mobile phone insurance ecosystem including market drivers, challenges, opportunities, value chain, future roadmap, case studies, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2017 through to 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 3 sales channels, 5 regions and 25 countries.
Given the increasing prevalence of expensive household goods, cars and consumer electronics, insurance has become an unavoidable and often necessary cost in modern life. Mobile phones, and smartphones in particular are no exception to this trend.
Most major mobile operators, insurance specialists, device OEMs, retailers and even banks now offer insurance plans that cover theft, loss, malfunctions and damage of mobile phones. Many policies now also integrate enhanced technical support and additional protection features such as data backup facilities, allowing users to securely backup their phone data online.
Request a sample for this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/434742 .
Research estimates that the global mobile phone insurance market is expected to account for $20.5 Billion in revenue by the end of 2017. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 10% over the next three years, eventually accounting for more than $27 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
• Key Findings::
The report has the following key findings:
1. SNS Research estimates that the global mobile phone insurance market is expected to account for $20.5 Billion in revenue by the end of 2017. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 10% over the next three years, eventually accounting for more than $27 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
2. In an effort to boost the uptake of their mobile phone insurance plans, mobile operators and insurance providers have extensively enhanced their offerings with a number of differentiating features such as multi-device coverage, integrated device security apps, prioritized technical support, door-to-door repair services and secure data storage for photos and videos.
3. To accelerate the adoption of mobile phone insurance in developing markets, mobile operators are experimenting with an array of strategies ranging from complimentary insurance schemes to bundling insurance with inexpensively priced mobile security offerings.
4. Many smartphone OEMs – including Apple, Samsung, HTC, Acer, Motorola Mobility and Xiaomi – already offer their own branded protection plans across multiple countries, and others are expected to follow suit. By the end of 2020, OEM branded plans will account for a market worth nearly $4.5 Billion.
Buy this report @ Orbis Research .
• Topics Covered:
The report covers the following topics:
1. Mobile phone insurance ecosystem
2. Market drivers and barriers
3. Insurance policy structure, distribution channels and key trends
4. Case studies of mobile phone insurance initiatives
5. Industry roadmap and value chain
6. Profiles and strategies of over 80 leading ecosystem players
7. Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
8. Market analysis and forecasts from 2017 till 2030
• Forecast Segmentation:
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their categories:
1. 1. Sales Channel Segmentation:
2. Mobile Operators
3. Device OEMs
4. Retailers & Others
5. 2. Regional Segmentation:
6. Asia Pacific
8. Latin & Central America
9. Middle East & Africa
10. North America
11. 3. Country Level Segmentation:
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, UK & USA
• Key Questions Answered:
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
I. How big is the mobile phone insurance opportunity?
II. What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
III. How is the ecosystem evolving by region?
IV. What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
V. Which countries will see the highest percentage of growth?
VI. Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
1. What risks are typically covered in mobile phone insurance offerings?
2. How can insurance plans help mobile operators in reducing churn?
IX. What strategies should mobile operators, device OEMs and insurance providers adopt to remain competitive?
• List of Companies Mentioned:
The following companies and organizations have been reviewed, discussed or mentioned in the report:
A Wireless, Acer, AIG (American International Group), Allianz Insurance, Allianz SE Group, Allstate Corporation, América Móvil, AmTrust Financial Services, AmTrust International Underwriters, AmTrust Mobile Solutions, Aon, Appalachian Wireless Apple, Assurant, Asurion, ASUS (ASUSTeK Computer), AT&T, Avast Software, AVG Technologies, Aviva, AXA, Barclays, BBVA Seguros, Best Buy, BlackBerry,BNP Paribas, BNP Paribas Cardif, Bouygues Telecom, Brightstar Corporation, BT Group, Cellebrite, CGU Insurance, Chubb, Claro, CNA Financial Corporation, Conecta Serviços, CWS (Connected World Services), Diamond Wireless, Dixons Carphone, DT (Deutsche Telekom), EE, Endsleigh Insurance Services, eSecuritel, Fonesure, Fortegra Financial Corporation, etc,.
The Big Data Market: 2016-2030-Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts : The “Big Data Market: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor market share and strategies.
The SON (Self-Organizing Networks) Ecosystem: 2015-2030-Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts : The “SON (Self-Organizing Networks) Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the SON and associated mobile network optimization ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, OpEx and CapEx savings potential, use cases, SON deployment case studies, future roadmap, value chain, vendor analysis and strategies.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 243165