Market Synopsis: —
According to Market Research Future (MRFR)’s latest report, the global low power wide area network market has been projected to gain quick mileage and strike a CAGR of 72% during the forecast period 2017 to 2023. The assessment report also indicates that the global market is poised to scale valuation of USD 75 Bn towards the end of 2023. Lower power wide area network (LPWAN) facilitates the deployment and operations of IoT and M2M systems at a lower cost while assuring high power efficiency. It supports the functioning of quite a large number of connected devices over a huge area.
The growth of IoT and wireless technology is expected to drive the expansion of the low power wide area network market in the forthcoming years. The rising adoption of smart buildings, industrial automation, etc. has unleashed tremendous opportunities for growth into the market. It is anticipated to have a positive influence on the future trajectory of the low power wide area network market in the upcoming years.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1201
LPWAN can be integrated into cars, wearable devices, manufacturing equipment, etc. Thus, it has developed applications across a wide range of industries and is projected to penetrate more verticals in the foreseeable future. The growth of end-user industries is prognosticated to augment the low power wide area network market over the next couple of years.
Some of the prominent players in the global Low Power Wide Area Network Market are Semtech Corporation (U.S.), LORIOT (Switzerland), NWave Technologies (London), SIGFOX (France), WAVIoT (U.S.), Cisco Systems (U.S.), Actility (France), Weightless SIG (U.K), Senet, Inc. (U.S.), AT&T Inc. (Germany), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China), Ingenu (U.S.), Link Labs Inc. (U.S.), Qualcomm Inc. (U.S.), Telefonica SA (Spain) and Vodafone Group Plc. (U.K).
• By connectivity technology, the global market has been segmented into SIGFOX, LoRaWAN, and Weightless.
• By service, the low power wide area network market has been segmented into managed and professional.
• By network deployment, the global low power wide area network market has been segmented into private and public.
• By application, the low power wide area network market has been segmented into smart waste management, smart buildings, smart gas and water metering, smart streetlights, smart parking, livestock monitoring, and others.
• By vertical, the global low power wide area network market has been segmented into agriculture, smart logistics and transportation, healthcare, industrial manufacturing, oil and gas, consumer electronics and others.
The global low power wide area network market, by region, has been segmented into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Europe is expected to retain the lion’s share of the market over the assessment period. The increasing rate of technological implementations is expected to drive the growth of the regional market. In addition, the rising adoption of connected devices is further expected to boost the growth trajectory of the low power wide area network market in the region. Meanwhile, Asia Pacific signifies exceptional growth opportunities. It is poised to strike a comparatively higher CAGR over the assessment period.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/low-power-wan-market-1201
• Technology Investors
• Research/Consultancy Firms
• Technology Solution Providers
• Government Bodies
• Regulatory Agencies
• Low Power Wide Area Network Solution Providers
• Telecom Operators
• Mobile Network Operators (MNOs)
• Mobile Service Providers (MSPs)
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Name: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Release ID: 495487