According to Market Research Future Analysis, Location Analytics Market has been valued at USD 25 billion by 2022 growing with 19% of CAGR during forecast period 2019 to 2022. Location analytics is used by the retail sector to know the historical spending habits from different geographical locations in order to increase their sales and productivity. It is also used by the government to detect as well as prevent disaster.
The usage of spatial data, increasing usage of various analytics tool and increasing need for customer satisfaction are the factors contributing to the growth of the overall markets. Whereas, issues relating to security is hampering the growth of the market. Various manufacturers are investing to find solutions, for instance, Esri Maps for IBM Cognos deliver maps and geographic information to the environment.
Request Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2759
The key players in the global Location Analytics Market include TIBCO Software Inc. (U.S.), ESRI (U.S.), Pitney Bowes (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), SAS Institute Inc. (U.S.), Galigeo (France), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Alteryx, Inc. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.) among others.
Study Objectives of Global Location Analytics Market:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global location analytics market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the global location analytics market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, deployment, services, end-users and region.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Location Analytics
By Region, MRFR analysis shows that, North-America accounted for the largest market share because of the technological advancements, growing number of application developers and rapid digital transformation.
However, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow over the forecast period, 2016-2022. Countries such as China, Korea contributes largely to the overall growth of the market. The reason attributed are improved broadband infrastructure and usage of sensors.
According to Market Research Future, Location Analytics Market has been segmented into component, software, deployment, end-users and region.
• Reverse Geocoding
• Thematic Mapping
• Data Integration
• Spatial analysis
• IT & Telecommunications
• Energy & Utilities
Out of these end-users, retail segment accounted for the largest market share majorly due to increasing number of internet users, increasing consumer preference for smartphone and high growth in the number of tech savvy consumers.
Out of these software, geocoding accounted for the largest market share majorly due to increasing number of educational institutes, hotels among others is helping location analytics to make proper decisions.
Check Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2759
LIST OF TABLES
TABLE 1 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY COMPONENT
TABLE 2 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY SOFTWARE
TABLE 3 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT
TABLE 4 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY END-USERS
TABLE 5 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
LIST OF FIGURES
FIGURE 1 RESEARCH NETWORK SOLUTION
FIGURE 2 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY COMPONENT (%)
FIGURE 3 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY SOFTWARE (%)
FIGURE 4 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT (%)
FIGURE 5 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY END-USERS (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members
Name: Market Research Future
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Release ID: 88898396