The global linac systems industry market is anticipated to rise at a significant CAGR in the forthcoming period. Linear accelerators and cobalt radiotherapy units are used against cancer treatment resulting into treatment of bone cancers and tumours in head, neck and breast. High-energy linacs are used against deep-seated neoplasms and tumours of thorax and pelvis. Radiation therapy is used in cancer treatment all across the globe, which can either be comforting or curative, depending on the level and scenario of the ailment. —
Linacs are used in medical field having a uniform X-ray photon radiation of different energies that depend on the accelerator. Several linacs also emit electron beams. The product comprises four prime components such as modulator, radio-frequency, electron gun, power source and accelerator. Linacs are thus classified according to their energy levels, low, medium and high.
Read full report @: https://www.upmarketresearch.com/reports/Global-Linac-Systems-Industry-Market-Analysis-Forecast-2018-2023
In the News:
University of Washington Medical Centre has recently developed a simple and cost-effective solution in form of an alternative for multileaf collimators and using a ring of physical compensators. This arrangement could be set up without disturbing the existing linac and cobalt therapy units which in return allows the clinics to add intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) without having the need to procure the new treatment system. The holistic goal of this project is to enhance the access to radiotherapy in underdeveloped countries.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
Linac Systems Industry Market is driven by factors such as increasing incidences of cancer, availability of linac systems for clinical purpose and rising awareness in medical domain for using sophisticated cum advanced devices. In addition, adoption to innovation by manufacturers is likely to propel the market development in the near future. Advantages offered by modern Linac systems over traditional systems is likely to create favourable market conditions for market expansion. However, the significant costs and dearth of technical proficiency resulting into incorrect calibration of equipment is likely to create a market hindrance in the near future.
Product Segmentation for Linac Systems Industry Market include,
• High Energy
• Low Energy
• Medium Energy
End-User Segmentation for Linac Systems Industry Market include,
• Research Centres
Geographical segmentation for linac systems industry market include,
• North America
• South-east Asia
Prominent Players in the linac system industry market include,
• Elekta AB,
• Varian Medical Systems
• Accuracy, Inc.
• Shinva Medical Instrument Co., Ltd
• Top Grade Healthcare
• Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
• Huiheng Medical, Inc.
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• GE Healthcare
Request sample copy of this report @: https://www.upmarketresearch.com/home/requested_sample/2583
You will find following details in this report:
In the Global Linac Systems Industry Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023, the revenue is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2018 and 2023. The production is estimated at XX million in 2017 and is forecasted to reach XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2018 and 2023.
Reasons for Buying this Report
• This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth.
• It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow.
• It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future.
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
Enquire more details about this report @: https://www.upmarketresearch.com/home/enquiry_before_buying/2583
Browse more related reports by Up Market Research Reports
• Pancreatic Cancer Pipelines Industry - https://www.upmarketresearch.com/reports/Global-Pancreatic-Cancer-Pipelines-Industry-Market-Analysis-Forecast-2018-2023
• Cervical Cancer Diagnostic Testing Devices Market - https://www.upmarketresearch.com/reports/Global-Cervical-Cancer-Diagnostic-Testing-Devices-Industry-Market-Analysis-Forecast-2018-2023
• Cancer Immunotherapy Market - https://www.upmarketresearch.com/reports/Global-Cancer-Immunotherapy-Industry-Market-Analysis-Forecast-2018-2023
• Biomarker Technology Platforms - https://www.upmarketresearch.com/reports/Global-Biomarker-Technology-Platforms-for-Cancer-Diagnoses-and-Therapies-Industry-Market-Analysis-Forecast-2018-2023
Customization of the Report
This report can be personalized to meet your basics. Associate with our delegate, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
Up Market Research (https://www.upmarketresearch.com) is a leading distributor of market research report offered by genuine publishers. Our motto is to enable a full-fledged market report demonstrating factual content so that our clients have a close chance to look for quality samples before banking upon any investment decision. Our clients can browse through our vast reports database for sample reports before choosing to buy. Our in-house panel of analysts and consultants has a scrupulous approach prior to report publishing and also ensure that our clients receive updated reports within the specified time. Post-sales client consultation is a value-added service on association. Keeping the clients updated with latest market trends and informed business decisions can help them driving relevant business resources forms the basis of our success story.
Name: Alex Mathews
Email: Send Email
Organization: Up Market Research (UMR)
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario, CA 91764, United States
Phone: +1 (347) 377-7033
Release ID: 363952